• Soledai

I'd chalk that up to facefault

just grab another, nobody curr

also make it Kim because heliolisk is goony

DO YOU HAVE HAWLUCHA YET

Edited by Polydeuces

glac is a goon confirmed

actually I like the coverage it gets maingame

STAB Electric move + Surf + Grass Knot + filler (I ran Low Sweep for a while until I could get Focus Blast)

I might have a problem. I’m not being able to enjoy things I used to like. I can honestly say the only thing that i’m able to enjoy nowadays is Fire Emblem Heroes. I try playing other games, but nope, can’t have fun. I try watching movies and nope, no fun, I try doing something different and nope, no fun. I also can’t get motivated to do anything else. Well, I also like reading stuff on askreddit. So yeah, my two addictions: Predatory Gacha games and the Internet. I’m just like a junkie, who fails at life and clings to their drugs or alcohol because it’s the only thing that they live for. I have no reason to live either. No friends, no job, no prospect for my future. I don’t want to ever start a family. The only reason I don’t go for a addiction that would ruin my body is because it would make me feel even worse about myself. Being fit is one of the few things about myself I like, and I already worry too much about how I look and wherther i’m getting fat and unfit or not, despite the fact I actually lost quite some weight lately and have visible abs. Even then, I haven’t cut my hair in months, and will spend weeks without shaving, which makes me look like a hobo, just because I have no drive to do anything.

My lack of enjoyment of things other than my addictions and just feeling very down in general makes me believe i have depression. I will try to remember this post when talking to my therapist tomorrow. For some reason i can only think about this sort when i’m having insomnia. Talking about it during the morning feels awkward. I’ve made several edits like this one lately, but I always end up deleting them comes the morning. This time i won’t.

i just wish I could go back to doing productive stuff and enjoying what I used to like. I wish I could live my life. I wish I felt motivation. I wish i wasn’t like this. I wish I could go back. It almost makes me feel suicidal, but I don’t believe in the post life and not existing terrifies me. I just wish i had a happy, normal life. I wish people didn’t annoy me. I wish I could get away from the internet for at least a day. 

Edited by Nobody