• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It is the manga I mentioned before, Onani Master Kurosawa :/ Vulgar, but nontheless good.

ohh I see I see. there's a manga similar to it that I could recommend but I don't remember the name of it OTL

Worried? For what, if I may ask

My baby cousin came back from the hospital with an inflammatory infection around the chest area.

It's really worrisome to see her like this, when she's usually more bubbly and loud.

We could eat outside, and I picked (and ate) a bunch of wild straberries.

So, all in all, it's a pretty good day.

ahh that sounds lovely. c: I wish there were more places like that over here, since the one place I go to is usually crowded.

You know what the worst part about him is...?

When you beat him... when you land that that K.O. blow... you heave that sigh of relief, and then the game shouts: RESURRECTION!

I was like: WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!! *promptly dies*

You'll hear this line about a million times: "Kneel before your master"

I just now watched someone play against Gill on youtube.

I..I feel very bad about what happened for you yesterday if that was the case :c

My baby cousin came back from the hospital with an inflammatory infection around the chest area.

It's really worrisome to see her like this, when she's usually more bubbly and loud.

Oh my..... I'm really sorry to hear that. She's in my prayers ]:

Did you mention this yesterday? I feel like I knew this, you have my condolences, my friend.

I..I feel very bad about what happened for you yesterday if that was the case :c

Why, thank you... I managed to beat him eventually...

Also, you know there are bosses in fighting games harder than him?

Edited by Soledai

kim no

it's so weird seeing kitty type in full sentences

I can always shut up you know. :c

Oh my..... I'm really sorry to hear that. She's in my prayers ]:

Ahh sankyuu, that means a lot.

On an unrelated note J:

Did you mention this yesterday? I feel like I knew this, you have my condolences, my friend.

Why, thank you... I managed to beat him eventually...

Also, you know there are bosses in fighting games harder than him?

I..I don't think I did. But thank you nonetheless, Sol.

But congrats!..wait there's harder ones than that guy!? D:

ohh I see I see. there's a manga similar to it that I could recommend but I don't remember the name of it OTL

ahh that sounds lovely. c: I wish there were more places like that over here, since the one place I go to is usually crowded.

I read way too many of those kinda mangas. Nijigahara Holograph, Vinland Saga or Vagabond are all among my favorites, yet they all have content that may be disturbing for some.

Oh my, I wish for her to get well soon! I can understand your feeling to an extent, while not as bad as an inflammatory infection, I always get worried about my two-years old nephew when he has a high fever

I..I don't think I did. But thank you nonetheless, Sol.

But congrats!..wait there's harder ones than that guy!? D:

Think nothing of it.

Yep, the originators of the term: "SNK Boss Syndrome", when I get to fighting them, I'll make sure you and whoever else is curious hears all about it.

Edited by Soledai

nonetheless, if the two of them hydra

the wedding picture makes a bit more sense.

I read way too many of those kinda mangas. Nijigahara Holograph, Vinland Saga or Vagabond are all among my favorites, yet they all have content that may be disturbing for some.

Oh my, I wish for her to get well soon! I can understand your feeling to an extent, while not as bad as an inflammatory infection, I always get worried about my two-years old nephew when he has a high fever

hmm I can't think of anything disturbing on your level, but have you heard of a series called Ga-Rei? It's something I read recently and is pretty good.

oh and sankyuu for the wishes!

Think nothing of it.

Yep, the originators of the term: "SNK Boss Syndrome", when I get to fighting them, I'll make sure you and whoever else is curious hears all about it.

oh my, well I can't wait to hear all about it!

Welcome

......wrryyyy

I know Dusk is a bro and all, but I prefer this one over the other one ;v;

Edited by Koneko