• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I was noticed yes :D i-i mean...

Did you not want to be noticed...???

but

:[

Exactly; I didn't care for either of them, Beowulf especially, so that's just one of the perks! ;P

In all seriousness, I feel like it hits the closest to the original feel of the story in the game (minus some overdramatic parts. And I could've done without the unecessary incest subplot with Eldigan/Raquesis; we already have enough with the mandatory Arvis/Dierdre. But eh...).

How are you doing?

Now, now tsundere-kun

I is good. Only have 5 hours to work tomorrow and then I get two days off at last. So it should be pretty easy. I did have an interesting experience today leading around and helping two elderly blind ladies with their shopping.

Take this somewhere else please

shut the fuck up.

Is this a rethorical question? Or meant for real?

yes this is for real

no

Take this somewhere else please

^_^

Absolutely perfect.

I just watched the fight between Gil and Iskandar. The feels

Did you not want to be noticed...???

Exactly; I didn't care for either of them, Beowulf especially, so that's just one of the perks! ;P

In all seriousness, I feel like it hits the closest to the original feel of the story in the game (minus some overdramatic parts. And I could've done without the unecessary incest subplot with Eldigan/Raquesis; we already have enough with the mandatory Arvis/Dierdre. But eh...).

I is good. Only have 5 hours to work tomorrow and then I get two days off at last. So it should be pretty easy. I did have an interesting experience today leading around and helping two elderly blind ladies with their shopping.

That's good to hear since you had a pretty full work schedule. And that must have been a unique experience ^^

Did you check your PMs?

make me your Kouhai pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

I never got that treatment.

I just watched the fight between Gil and Iskandar. The feels

I watched that last week I think... I'm like... That fight though.

Even though it was one-sided.. the Warrior within me is proud!

shut the fuck up.

yes this is for real

I guess you DON'T want to hear the biological reason, i.e. that your body hasn't decayed yet. You are probably having an existentialist problem, something everyone goes through at least once. Why you exist? Because there is no one to replace you. You are in a way a unique being, and as such your existence is needed to make this world whole. Dunno, I might have completely missed the point. Ignore this babbling if it is irrelevant.

what did I just tell you, shadow.

I just want to say, if you really are upset, can you talk to someone privately about this? I'm not the best guy, or a nice person, but I'm asking very nicely because you're my friend

Oh... dear

Silver, oh my

waht

Hmmm.......why do I feel like making you work for it, I wonder.... mwahaha.gif

He did make you work to get back into his good grace a while back.

You could take your chance to do the same

I watched that last week I think... I'm like... That fight though.

Even though it was one-sided.. the Warrior within me is proud!

Gil did have to use chains made to restrain gods at the end to stop Rider's charge.

D:

i dun mind that

specially since lach loving eldigan is canon so :t

waht

That's just my surprise at her saying that, is all.

Gil did have to use chains made to restrain gods at the end to stop Rider's charge.

He sure did, I'm like... man if he had to use those(Enkidu, btw) Iskander is serious business.