• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what about HK?

actually, i'm more worried about how i just called john a king when i usually give kinumi the title of queen...

Edited by Comet

Good Morning ^^

Didn't you say you disliked math though? As far as I know, complex math is needed in astronomy too. I suppose it is just the purely theoretical part ythat you like.

Our class brushed the surface of the science and didn't focus much on observational methods. From what I can remember we looked more at the structure of the solar system, types of stars, planet rotations, and light waves without delving into much detail. It was so fun but I'd probably die if tried to major in it >.>

Good Morning ^^

Our class brushed the surface of the science and didn't focus much on observational methods. From what I can remember we looked more at the structure of the solar system, types of stars, planet rotations, and light waves without delving into much detail. It was so fun but I'd probably die if tried to major in it >.>

Morning Mei :D

I see. Well, makes sense. f I do major in it, I'll make sure to spam you with loads of boring informations.

Thread. 's it a good idea to make a thread for Metal fans? The music genre ofc

Edited by Mayora