• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Realta Nua. He could have CG dragons instead.

Yeah, I think I suggested that to Ton, isn't the Beasts Lair working on a patch for it?

Edited by Soledai

Good very good. Have a late shift tomorrow so I get to sleep in.

Excellent! I'm still working on mine...

That's good to hear.

I only have 605, so I still have a way to go (I pokegened most of the final stage of every evolution line before it died, but I still need to breed and train for the stages 1-2)

That's good to hear.

I only have 605, so I still have a way to go (I pokegened most of the final stage of every evolution line before it died, but I still need to breed and train for the stages 1-2)

Same here. Except I went the extra mile to breed them with perfect IVs and now have to EV train them. I still have to get the rest of the stage 2 though...

Speaking of breeding,how does one breed IV's?A friend of mine gave me a shiny perfect IV ditto, but when i try to breed it, they dont have any. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEE

Thanks I was starting feel even more neglected

How are you doing this evening?

:o I'm so glad I caught your post.

I'm doing good. My belly is full and happy :)

Silver, just for the sake of sheer curiosity and nothing more, and I really mean just curiosity.. there is no other meaning whatsoever I cannot stress that enough...

What does the phrase Boys and Flowers mean to you?(I messed up the name on purpose)

Edited by Soledai

Speaking of breeding,how does one breed IV's?A friend of mine gave me a shiny perfect IV ditto, but when i try to breed it, they dont have any. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEE

Exactly why I don't breed. I don't know where to start and I'm too lazy.

Same here. Except I went the extra mile to breed them with perfect IVs and now have to EV train them. I still have to get the rest of the stage 2 though...

I'll breed for IVs on a need to basis (and I would like to have the Shiny Charm before doing all that breeding)

You need to give the Ditto the Destiny Knot to pass down 5 IVs, chosen randomly between the 2 parents.