• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh. I feel dumb now. A friend of mine whos a super pogemanz master said i should since in game people ragequit less than on showdown

Natures (Adamant, Modest, things like that, can also be passed down if the parent with the right nature holds and everstone).

:o I'm so glad I caught your post.

I'm doing good. My belly is full and happy :)

Heh, just words falling into the void is all

I am glad to hear that, so you've kicked you feet up now?

Natures (Adamant, Modest, things like that, can also be passed down if the parent with the right nature holds and everstone).

That much i knew, just not about the destiny knot

Speaking of breeding,how does one breed IV's?A friend of mine gave me a shiny perfect IV ditto, but when i try to breed it, they dont have any. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEE

Exactly why I don't breed. I don't know where to start and I'm too lazy.

You have to put two compatible pokemon together in the daycare and have one of them hold the destiny knot. It will take five random IVs from both of the parents and pass it on to the young; if the parents have perfect IVs, its likely that they will be passed on. After repeating this process enough times by switching out the parents with the young and accumulating more perfect IVs each generation, eventually you should have a 5 perfect IV pokemon with the desired stats (you don't really need six perfect IVs unless its a mixed attacker).

I only started breeding in X/Y because of the new destiny knot feature. It was terrible trying to do that before in previous gens....

Silver, just for the sake of sheer curiosity and nothing more, and I really mean just curiosity.. there is no other meaning whatsoever I cannot stress that enough...

What does the phrase Boys and Flowers mean to you?(I messed up the name on purpose)

Boys over Flowers~! I've actually only seen a bit of it, but I've seen every other Lee Min Ho drama. Kinda odd that I didn't see that one yet, but I will.

....I'm assuming you meant the k-drama.....

I wasn't sure if they just removed them and what happened in the original is still there only you don't see it or they actually changed stuff :s

Oh my apologies, but yes they get changed into "safe" content

Tsukihime on the other hand, when you install the patch you have the option to turn on or off the sex scenes... I turned them off because I didn't care for them.

But with VNs in general, I don't care if it has sex or not, I read for the story.

Yeah, I think I suggested that to Ton, isn't the Beasts Lair working on a patch for it?

I could have sworn the Realta Patch was done ages ago, for the extra CG in

9 Lives Blade Works

, and the voices (original was unvoiced) and everything else.

You have to put two compatible pokemon together in the daycare and have one of them hold the destiny knot. It will take five random IVs from both of the parents and pass it on to the young; if the parents have perfect IVs, its likely that they will be passed on. After repeating this process enough times by switching out the parents with the young and accumulating more perfect IVs each generation, eventually you should have a 5 perfect IV pokemon with the desired stats (you don't really need six perfect IVs unless its a mixed attacker).

I only started breeding in X/Y because of the new destiny knot feature. It was terrible trying to do that before in previous gens....

Boys over Flowers~! I've actually only seen a bit of it, but I've seen every other Lee Min Ho drama. Kinda odd that I didn't see that one yet, but I will.

....I'm assuming you meant the k-drama.....

>_> >_< <_<

Heh, I should've known you'd know what I was talking about... Don't ask how I know about that... Not through my mother or anything, nope not at all

She doesn't like Lee Min Ho and I didn't think of your page when she mentioned it >_<

Edited by Soledai

9 Lives Blade Works

OHH, I was referring to the new PC version of RN.. unless that was what you meant

Edited by Soledai

My university's web page: Driving me insane since 2012

Since 2013, for me :C

Sigh

Heh, just words falling into the void is all

I am glad to hear that, so you've kicked you feet up now?

Even in the void, such words still hold meaning :)

Yep. I'm drawing away to the sweet sound of OSTs.

Oh! By the way, another bird entered my house today! My mom found out that it got in from the chimney. Apparently having birds enter your house is a good sign but idk (>.>) Cleaning up their poop doesn't seem very good to me...

Edited by Hashuni Mei

>_> >_< <_<

pffff, I should've known you'd know what I was talking about... Don't ask how I know about that... Not through my mother or anything, nope not at all

She doesn't like Lee Min Ho and I didn't think of your page when she mentioned it >_<

Hehehe, of course you don't~! I do like Lee Min Ho though. One of the only celebrities I've ever had a thing for. X3

Since 2013, for me :C

Sigh

Even in the void, such words still hold meaning :)

Yep. I'm drawing away to the sweet sound of OSTs.

Oh! By the way, another bird entered my house today! My mom found out that it got in from the chimney. Apparently having birds enter your house is a good sign but idk (>.>) Cleaning up their poop doesn't seem very good to me...

Oh my......

Mei confirmed as Princess Aurora?

Edited by The King

Oh my apologies, but yes they get changed into "safe" content

Tsukihime on the other hand, when you install the patch you have the option to turn on or off the sex scenes... I turned them off because I didn't care for them.

But with VNs in general, I don't care if it has sex or not, I read for the story.

the scenes themselves don't bother me, just stuff like the reason for the first one~

9 Lives Blade Works

yeah, i believe i'm using that

best thing was being able to mute specific characters

NO MORE SENPAI <3

...They made an official PC version? I'm out of date, my bad.

iirc when i was doing my research before actually starting it, realta nua got a pc version after the ps2 one?

Also, I thought Hana Yori Dango was a manga, not a k drama?

Hana Yori Dango is the original source material, and its had drama adaptations made in Japan, S Korea and Taiwan. The Korean one is called Boys Over Flowers and the Taiwanese is called Meteor Garden. I saw Meteor Garden years ago, but it was kinda bad, so maybe that's why I haven't gone for BOF yet. But I will someday because Lee Min Ho.