Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Both great anime (I had a Mahiro theme for a while)

For me when I was watching it went like this:

That moment when you see someone you just know you're gonna like.

I was like o.o, oooh, and swords to boot, it was great!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

She just said the same thing to me, you might like it because it has action, martial arts, and stuff like that... >_>

you guys.. well, I DO like guns and swords

Fortunately my old lady knows a bit about anime, she doesn't even cringe when the really squeaky girls talk now

Well, of course! It really is one of the best ones out there. Seriously give it a shot if you want; alot of stereotypes against dramas are that its nothing but silly stuff but there are some really good action ones that can grip you to the end. And something tells me you'd be a fan of a bunch of the period dramas that my family watches; lots of swords and court intrigue in those. I lurve court intrigue and swordplay. Best.

My parents don't watch anything coming from Japan/Asia. My dad plays Video games and that's it.

Trying to explain anime to non-anime fans can be kinda awkward, especially if the one doing the asking is your mom.

My dad used to watch FMA with us when we were younger, and my mum has watched a bunch of anime with us over the years, though 90% of it is shojo. Her favorite was Ouran! But now she mostly just watches k-dramas and tells me the good ones to watch; we both like the comedies, the periods, and the actions. All good stuff and I trust her judgment.

Well, of course! It really is one of the best ones out there. Seriously give it a shot if you want; alot of stereotypes against dramas are that its nothing but silly stuff but there are some really good action ones that can grip you to the end. And something tells me you'd be a fan of a bunch of the period dramas that my family watches; lots of swords and court intrigue in those. I lurve court intrigue and swordplay. Best.

My dad used to watch FMA with us when we were younger, and my mum has watched a bunch of anime with us over the years, though 90% of it is shojo. Her favorite was Ouran! But now she mostly just watches k-dramas and tells me the good ones to watch; we both like the comedies, the periods, and the actions. All good stuff and I trust her judgment.

My mother had no interest in Ouran. Too...japanese for her

I played through it for the third time recently. Im going to make it a tradition to play that game every few years, although i did learn one thing;charge+power bounce=broken

The game has so much charm. I find myself craving to play it every so often. (^.^)

Ahh, the ever transient, yet firm existential presence of nostalgia, not a thing wrong with that I say.

Me on the other hand, listening to The Encounter from Kingdom Hearts 2, because why not?

Ooo "transient" I like the sound of that word. I'm going to use it in my next fic.

lol anyways. Nostalgia is always welcomed. I love reflexing on the innocence of childhood. :)

I'm listening to the song now, too. It's nice :D

...Uhh, how did you know I like political intrigue?I know you know I like swords, so yeah. >_>

I'm not against trying it, I'll give it a watch sometime after I finish my anime back log.

For me when I was watching it went like this:

That moment when you see someone you just know you're gonna like.

I was like o.o, oooh, and swords to boot, it was great!

Too bad that the whole reason the main characters are involved in the plot is that that someone was killed.

Didn't she 'watch' the dub of AoT?

My mother had no interest in Ouran. Too...japanese for her

Ouran is quite ...special.

Too bad that the whole reason the main characters are involved in the plot is that that someone was killed.

Didn't she 'watch' the dub of AoT?

Ouran is quite ...special.

''And YOU...are the homosexual supporting cast.''

Ooo "transient" I like the sound of that word. I'm going to use it in my next fic.

lol anyways. Nostalgia is always welcomed. I love reflexing on the innocence of childhood. :)

I'm listening to the song now, too. It's nice :D

Me too, I find that there is no better time than the ones you can look back on fondly.

Heh, you're listening to The Encounter?

Mei didn't strike me as the battle music sort

Edited by Soledai

Me too, I find that there is no better time than the ones you can look back on fondly.

Heh, you're listening to The Encounter?

Mei didn't strike me as the battle music sort

Battle songs are usually my favourite songs from OSTs :D

A lot of them end up on my iPod

I died laughing when i heard that, it was so loud, i startled my sister; although i managed to contain my screams of rage at the end when i wanted to yell''WHY DONT YOU KISS HERRRRRRRRRRRRRR''

Have you read the manga?

2 weeks ago, I around 150 songs from various OSTs on my iPod.

Ah, have you played KH before?

I've been in a KH mood, so that's what I've been listening to all day.

Still the same

Okay, i have a download link and a stream link going now.

Can you try the download one if the stream link doesn't work? (download is on the left)

I FINALLY GOT A GOOD RECORDING EVERYONE!!!

Check it out here! ^_^

Forgive me at the end, this is only a warmup still, and I had something in my throat at the end... T_T

Edited by John the Tactician