Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

The guy share his name with a god, isn't that surprising

I'm pretty sure I mentioned to you once that I spoiled myself looking for a voice actor. What did I spoil myself?

Well technically the original Kratos from mythology wasn't a war god but one of the 4 winged enforcers of Zeus.

You spoiled Luke and Asch's connection by seeing that they had the same VA....

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well technically the original Kratos from mythology wasn't a war god but one of the 4 winged enforcers of Zeus.

You spoiled Luke and Asch's connection by seeing that they had the same VA....

I blame that stupid sony game I haven't played and have no intention of ever playing for making me confused about Greek mythology.

gg me

[7:10:33 PM] Freohr Datia: TRICK QUESTION MOTHER FUCKERS

[7:10:34 PM] Freohr Datia: I AM INTEGRITY

[7:10:38 PM] Freohr Datia: RIGHT NOW

never forget

i'm honestly not surprised

I'm also sitting on a huge backlog of games.

I see..

Incidentally those were a bit of jokes, though the games themselves are good

Consider it this way, I only offer to those seeking and I only suggest to those wondering.

Edited by Soledai

Ack, I can't take it anymore. SO much nostalgia in this OST; now I have to rewatch it..... especially now that its complete and I can watch it in one sitting~!

Dat music.....so good! Akiko Shikata is wonderful!

Edited by Silver Lightning

Lol so I didn't sleep yet and went ahead and recorded another cover ^//^;

This song was a lot easier to do, but I'll probably record it anyway because I couldn't sing as loud since it's late here. ^^;

Ack, I can't take it anymore. SO much nostalgia in this OST; now I have to rewatch it..... especially now that its complete and I can watch it in one sitting~!

Dat music.....so good! Akiko Shikata is wonderful!

Do they make animes of most tales game?

Out of the fast lane now, eh?

What an amusing thing that only happens once a month...

If you're talking about the sudden drop in activity, I think it might just be linked to the fact that it's pretty late for a lot of posters here.

Lol so I didn't sleep yet and went ahead and recorded another cover ^//^;

This song was a lot easier to do, but I'll probably record it anyway because I couldn't sing as loud since it's late here. ^^;

*slowly claps*

If you're talking about the sudden drop in activity, I think it might just be linked to the fact that it's pretty late for a lot of posters here.

I go to sleep at like 4AM EST, so i dont think anyone notices my lack of posting until morning

Is the ToS remake worth getting?

If you didn't get the original, than yes, if not..... maybe, not really

Depends if you didn't play ToS2 or the ps2 version of ToS either way... not much difference unless you like costumes

Edited by Soledai

If you didn't get the original, than yes, if not... ehhh

Depends if you didn't play ToS2

I played it, it was...eh....i think most people consider it the worst tales game besides...legendia...?(I think)

I played it, it was...eh....i think most people consider it the worst tales game besides...legendia...?(I think)

Now there's something I'm legit confused at, how can folks say Legendia is a bad game... besides the trademark, does this play like Symphonia and lack of Hi-ougis and... whatever the hell Indignation was in that game.

Is the ToS remake worth getting?

Depends on whether you care to get better graphics and some extras. IIRC, you get a bunch of new costume titles free if you have save data on your PS3 from Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia, and/or Tales of Xillia 2; most of them are costumes from other characters in the series. I'm a diehard Tales fan and I've always liked extras like those, so I definitely want it (and I want to preserve my original copy). As for the sequel.......depends on how much you tolerate it. I personally think it was ok by itself, but far from the quality I expect from a true Tales game. I don't let it bother me like the rest of the fandom does though. :P

I suppose. Tales of Phantasia. Destiny (2?), Eternia, Symphonia, Abyss, and Vesperia all have had animations made, a prequel movie in Vesperia's case. Haven't heard of any news in a long while for any animation of Graces or Xillia.... :(

Im trying to get good at tf2...i always forget that i suck at that game

I once got invited to join both a HL and 6v6 team (low levels one), but I couldn't commit to playing comp. And I got there by playing on 2fort pubs lel

Depends on whether you care to get better graphics and some extras. IIRC, you get a bunch of new costume titles free if you have save data on your PS3 from Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia, and/or Tales of Xillia 2; most of them are costumes from other characters in the series. I'm a diehard Tales fan and I've always liked extras like those, so I definitely want it (and I want to preserve my original copy). As for the sequel.......depends on how much you tolerate it. I personally think it was ok by itself, but far from the quality I expect from a true Tales game. I don't let it bother me like the rest of the fandom does though. :P

I suppose. Tales of Phantasia. Destiny (2?), Eternia, Symphonia, Abyss, and Vesperia all have had animations made, a prequel movie in Vesperia's case. Haven't heard of any news in a long while for any animation of Graces or Xillia.... :(

It's kind of rare for games to have so much anime adaptations.