• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

College is fully paid for and I'm being paid to go to school again, and best of all, I'm going to be working a decent wage job as well!

This start of the year is going great! ^_^

There's nothing better than that. I've gotten most of my tuition paid for, but I still must let go of a few thousand. I did a lot of work for 2 summers, but it's sad watching my savings go bye-bye.

There's nothing better than that. I've gotten most of my tuition paid for, but I still must let go of a few thousand. I did a lot of work for 2 summers, but it's sad watching my savings go bye-bye.

i'm right there with you, tuition payments were yesterday and it was depressing

I am rhaynes, destroyer of currently cereal and some strawberries.

i am integrity, destroyer of currently oatmeal and some blueberries. it's nice to meet you.

Yeah, being back in school again is a great feeling, especially after the hardships i was experiencing during the summer, having a fresh start being in all again is a great feeling.

Especially when I will most likely get a well playing job using my degree i acquired from last year, to make even more money while I get paid to go to school already.

But that sucks that your savings are disappearing :/

yeah i'm scraping whatever scholarships i can get. i'm down to about $2k a semester in tuition which is manageable but still depressing

good news is christmas '15 i'll have a certificate from the university that says 'this guy is a fucking genius'

Yeah, being back in school again is a great feeling, especially after the hardships i was experiencing during the summer, having a fresh start being in all again is a great feeling.

Especially when I will most likely get a well playing job using my degree i acquired from last year, to make even more money while I get paid to go to school already.

But that sucks that your savings are disappearing :/

Life happens. At least I haven't had to take out a student loan or anything, but that might change next year. I'll have my B.S, so I'm hoping to get a job. I know it's better to get it over with, but I need a break from school.

A pleasure to meet those I haven't met yet.

so my niece comes down and wakes me up after I finally manage to get back to sleep

the reason? to yell at me for eating "all of her" strawberries that I never actually ate (for once) (also noting that strawberries are always for all of us in my house so yeah)

this could be a not-good day already