Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Sleep soundly Graham

My teachers this year are being pretty easy on us for far (either giving us no hw or simple ones that can be done easily) so I am thankful for this week. Though university sounds somewhat scary ;n;

Some finals I know I can pass if I'm confident in it, but for some others..well. It makes me want to cry a bit from time to time.

Though I kind of have summer school this year so it was not freedom this summer crai

And thanks Mei, I shall do my best!

I don't want you to get too stressed :c I hope those teachers won't pile on the hw later on. Uni was such a big jump for me, though it's different for everyone. As long as you plan and stay on top of your work you'll be okay :>

Aww...I know I felt like crying during my gr12 math exam ;_;) After such stress don't forget to treat yourself!

Oooh poo. Summer school... :'c

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ahh night Graham.

Being ambitious towards a certain goal is very very admirable uwu

Thank you. I definitely feel I have the potential.

Always fight for what you believe in. I was traumatized as a child for pushing very hard. "Tryhard" is quite a stupid word.

Ever since I met someone else who was shot down for working his hardest, I've sworn that I always will fight for him and everyone else who didn't reach their dreams. I urge you to do great things.

Always fight for what you believe in. I was traumatized as a child for pushing very hard. "Tryhard" is quite a stupid word.

Ever since I met someone else who was shot down for working his hardest, I've sworn that I always will fight for him and everyone else who didn't reach their dreams. I urge you to do great things.

I wish you luck as well. Thank you.

Im trying to get into med :3

oo what a cool job field

are you wanting to become a pediatrician or a nurse or a general practitioner or a doctor in the hospital? o:

I don't want you to get too stressed :c I hope those teachers won't pile on the hw later on. Uni was such a big jump for me, though it's different for everyone. As long as you plan and stay on top of your work you'll be okay :>

Aww...I know I felt like crying during my gr12 math exam ;_;) After such stress don't forget to treat yourself!

Oooh poo. Summer school... :'c

Knowing some of those teachers..yeah it might happen. Though they said they would give less during breaks like Christmas so that's pretty nice uwu

Treating yourself with a whole bunch of ice cream was the greatest idea we did last year. We bought this giant ice cream sundae for 40 bucks among 20 people.

Pretty fun day while it lasted! Though yeah, summer school is a bum ;v;''

Am I selfish to not want to help people if I don't believe they deserve help? It's weird because I try to tell myself not to hate anyone, but I can't help myself from hating a few select people. I know I'm only a teenager, but what are your thoughts?