Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

good morning damian

and wow this math test was qnq

If you need me to tutor you again, you better believe I'll sit you down and do it, young lady.

?

A row of vertical mountains and valleys, p much.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've never done a magic eye. What's it? How does it work?

Magic Eye is a computer generated 3D illusion. A set of repeating patterns will form the illusion if you do it properly.

The easiest way to do them (and how I do them) is to touch the image with your nose and relax your eyes. Do not focus on the image, look through it. Once you relax, slowly increase the distance between your face and the image. Do not focus on the image while doing this, let it come into focus on its own.

It takes a while to get the hang of it, but it's really fun when you do.

Magic Eye is a computer generated 3D illusion. A set of repeating patterns will form the illusion if you do it properly.

The easiest way to do them (and how I do them) is to touch the image with your nose and relax your eyes. Do not focus on the image, look through it. Once you relax, slowly increase the distance between your face and the image. Do not focus on the image while doing this, let it come into focus on its own.

It takes a while to get the hang of it, but it's really fun when you do.

Ah.

I'm blind of one eye, so I can't do them =/

Ah.

I'm blind of one eye, so I can't do them =/

Oh right...

Last I checked it does require two eyes... though when I was in Elementary school, I had a half blind friend... and I can't remember if she was the one who loved these things to death.

I thought you normally sew on Saturday? Sleeping in sounds good either way.

I'm still going to get more sewing done, it will just be like a weekday since I'm losing seven and a half hours to overtime.

You're blind in in one eye?

Yeah.

Oh right...

Last I checked it does require two eyes... though when I was in Elementary school, I had a half blind friend... and I can't remember if she was the one who loved these things to death.

Weird...

but i do have two eye lol. One of them just can't see

I've heard that when you are half blind your other senses increase. Or is that normal blindness?

lol no. That's only for normal blindness.

The only difference is that my depth perception is a bit worse, other than that, everything is normal

Edited by NOBODY

I've heard that when you are half blind your other senses increase. Or is that normal blindness?

Other senses get better to make up for the loss of one, but I have no clue how it affects half-blindness/half-deafness Edited by Espeon Shaman

I FINISHED THE EXAM QUQ

science and reading too easy

Hooray. No one likes long tests. I have a 4 hour one coming in a few weeks.

I wonder if I could see the images better without my contacts on.