• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What sort of intense internal struggle you fightin' there

Lettuce... I thank you and your timely arrival, I almost fell prey to evil powers

Hi sol

Hey Loca... I don't think it needs to be said what I just did?

Lettuce... I thank you and your timely arrival, I almost fell prey to evil powers

Hey Loca... I don't think it needs to be said what I just did?

oh the beloved irony;the chain breaker was actually the chain maker

Anytime man

guess I picked a good time to pass through

Heh... How are you this morning?

oh the beloved irony;the chain breaker was actually the chain maker

Chain maker?

Ah, how goes by the way?

Hungry but otherwise just sweeeeeell, and yourself?

And oh hey more people, hiiiiii

I'm feeling pretty good right now, just messing around with some recording stuff on my laptop.

Are you waiting for something to cook or...?

WHSzoC.jpgT85TsB.jpg

DpyYaC.jpg

Lester is pretty good in this paring. Allowed him to get through every arena match thanks to Miracle.

L38st1.jpgNNwp3K.jpg

With Warp abuse, it is easy to get her this high by the end of Chapter 7. Having a convo with Finn in Ch7 upped her Mag by another 5 points. This is a great pairing for Adean. Finn can give this boost to being paired with Ayra, Raquesis, or Adean. A pairing that I like more than Midayle.

k7zEwO.jpgHz2chz.jpg

Having the Paragon Ring should get her caught up.

81sy40.jpgHDV8nk.jpg

This was good enough to even take on Blume after getting Silenced.

An Armorslayer also helps as both this game and Thracia776(FE5) have a nasty habit of throwing around many armors.

rJqjAD.jpgiGsEr6.jpg

Actually getting good Mag. This isn't bad with Raquesis+Azel. Probably her second best choice next to Alec. It's either Beowulf, Azel, or Alec. Doing good damage far is always useful thanks to minor Fala making it better.

jL7rOB.jpgaB9IET.jpg

Made it easy to raise her to never getting felled by arrows and looking pretty decent here. No surprise since he was promoted and that she inherited better stats. For Ferry, it's either Lewyn, Claude, or Alec.

6emZpX.jpg0elBNN.jpg

He shall get his 3+ Res boost in Ch8.

3Bg8M9.jpgChvwbz.jpg

She shall soon get her +3 Res Boost in Chapter 8. Both Wrath and Paragon are useful for her. As Wrath allows her to get through the arena more easily. She is getting the Miracle Ring to abuse Wrath alot more.

aJtUif.jpg611mVl.jpg

5iCxnd.jpg

Briggid's pairing with Zechs is wonderful. She grows very fast and already this high upon just completing Ch7. The Sleep Sword allowed her to win every arena bout. Haven't tried, but folks say that Jamke+Briggid is good. Also, Holyn and Zechs are my favorite pairings with Briggid.

3jGkwb.jpgpxpxAJ.jpg

gruVaF.jpg

Always get the subs for Sylvia. Because the Valkyrie Staff isn't useful as you think. If you bring the character back aka avoiding Ishtar and Julius for the first time, it'll take a toll on your combat rank making Sylvia even more useless to pair. Always get none with her as pairing her is completely useless. Plus, I don't want to have to give up better characters, skills; the Barrier Sword and Berserk Staff.(Use this to avoid battling Julius and Ishtar for the first time if you don't feel like dealing with them.)

HUYtx8.jpgZAmvml.jpg

It is what you expect. Many say that his brother is better in ranked runs due to better Mov. He's going to need the Pursuit Ring if he's going to use bows.

Edited by Bimbo

Hey.

Oh shit I forgot that my pops pre-ordered Xillia 2 as a birthday gift for me lmao

Hopefully it'll come soon \o/

>_> that's quite a thing to forget, though that's pretty cool though, I have the imported version, so I'm in no rush to get it again.