• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm too shy to speak english with you guys because i'm self conscious of my accent

not a fan of them

Do Brazilians have thick accents?

One of my cousins gave me a lesson on Latino accents some time ago

He also said Ecuadorians had the least noticeable accents so I dunno if there was any truth to what he said

Koneko has another cute avvie :3

Aki! Hello once again. How are you?

ayrton's accent is beautiful

I can vouch for this; it's a nice accent to listen to

Never played Mad Father. how is it?

Mad Father is a pretty great game. It's surprisingly one of the few games I didn't get as scared of exception to the end part. I definitely recommend the game if you're wanting to play it!

Ohh, is that why you were scared? But it went well anyway, so hooray!

Yeah..it goes for a lot of the juniors that I have to interview. But yeyy, success! /confetti

yeah maybe if i wanted to be a fucking guy it would be

dude you need to hear my old portuguese teacher

her voice was so deep

I'm too shy to speak english with you guys because i'm self conscious of my accent

not a fan of them

we should totally join a call and speak portuguese in it

not a fan of you

Do Brazilians have thick accents?

One of my cousins gave me a lesson on Latino accents some time ago

He also said Ecuadorians had the least noticeable accents so I dunno if there was any truth to what he said

Depends on the person, i guess. Most people I know do, though. I think mine is thick as well. Speaking is the hardest part of english for me, by far (reading, writing and listening are no issue at all).

Also, I wouldn't lump the accents brazilians have with the ones people who speak spanish do. I mean, it's a completely different language. The grammar and the words might be similar, but the tone is completely different.

Edited by NOBODY

we should totally join a call and speak portuguese in it

not a fan of you

tbh the biggest problem is not speaking in english

It's speaking while there's someone else here in my house. Specially in english.

It's weird

Depends on the person, i guess. Most people I know do, though. I think mine is thick as well. Speaking is the hardest part of english for me, by far (reading, writing and listening are no issue at all).

Also, I wouldn't lump the accents brazilians have with the ones people who speak spanish do. I mean, it's a completely different language. The grammar and the words might be similar, but the tone is completely different.

I suppose

Maybe I'm just lucky;I've always been raised to be proud of my heritage,and I take it to heart,so I always try to make sure I don't sound like a gringo when speaking Spanish,so I know it well;although I do always get paranoid when I'm writing in Spanish that I spelled something wrong

Also you reminded me of the time one of my cousins friends talked to some Brazilian guys who only spoke Portuguese

He was convinced he was bilingual by the end of the conversation