• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what did i do this time?? Q~Q

oh and about what i said yesterday...yeah, it's either going to make my voice a lot better or ruin it forever...risks t_t

you're being a hoshi woshi

da rissssks (;~;) make sure you're 100% on the surgery before you go through with it

those pictures looked scary

Teehee~! ^//^

Hehe I'll tell John to keep it in mind!

W-wait, what did you do to poor John? Do you keep him confined in a cellar?

I haven't, but it interests me very much, that's something I'd really like to read one day.

I honestly have no clue, but my favorite thing about this image... her ribbon, dunno why. Besides her hair, ofc.

It would be even better if you had also the goal of learning German as, really, the book shines the most in its original words and rhymes. And I thought 'Werner's Leiden' (another work from Goethe) was already magnificent lol

Ribbons are quite attractive on females, they give a both girlish and stylish impression so

Try to find hair this red irl. You shall fail

It would be even better if you had also the goal of learning German as, really, the book shines the most in its original words and rhymes. And I thought 'Werner's Leiden' (another work from Goethe) was already magnificent lol

Ribbons are quite attractive on females, they give a both girlish and stylish impression so

Try to find hair this red irl. You shall fail

Ahh, I see, though, sadly I'll have to settle with the translated text, but I'll look at some of Goethe's other works as well.

I usually like to see them on the side, depending on if it's tying a unique hair style, otherwise they look good.

Heh, that would be quite the find, not gonna lie.

Hi everybody

So apparently the band events tomorrow will have me out of my house from 10:15 AM to either 10:30/12:00 PM

SO

MUCH

BAND

Should be a good time though

If your hanging with cats your cool with, then it should all be worth it, brother

What about Smash?

What's this about codes?

Nintendo is releasing download codes for SSB4 3DS later today to Platinum Club Nintendo Members. They're actually distributing 4 codes to each member to distribute as they see fit. though not all CN Platinum members will get codes.

Edit: Us non Platinum people can download it next week.

Edited by shinpichu