Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Still bullocks

Assume you found a piece of art somewhere

You have no clue where it is from, but you like it

Not using it out of fear for using a char you don't know is bs because the character might also be just an original drawing, the one using it isn't at 'fault'

And if you know this character, then you automatically know something about him, triggering the 'exception"

As such, using a certain avi of a certain series is never wrong

if i found artwork i find nice i'd just put it in the vault, then research it

simple

I just gained more respect for detective gumshoe now

but yes I can tell you like your theme a bunch when we had the twewy talk a while back <:

ahh good to know then!

Gumshoe is great

>v>

I had planned to work on 'stuff', but my mother just announced that all 3 floors need to be vacuumed, that the grass needs to be mowed and that the car needs to be cleaned inside and out. So it'll have to wait.

Gumshoe is great

>v>

I had planned to work on 'stuff', but my mother just announced that all 3 floors need to be vacuumed, that the grass needs to be mowed and that the car needs to be cleaned inside and out. So it'll have to wait.

Don't fap so much

if i found artwork i find nice i'd just put it in the vault, then research it

simple

Again, if you find out who it is you have knowledge about him, 'allowing' you to use it. And if you don't know it you're not at fault either because you might not have found anything on the pic etc

Don't you see that you checkmated yourself?

Ehh I really liked Lucky Star since it had no plot (just following the characters' lives) and its comedic parts.

For the most part, it's liked for their characters' personalities and cute art style maybe..? I am not quite sure.

It's not as bad you would think it is, but I guess we all have different tastes.

Gumshoe is great

>v>

Gumshoe is a lovely man

<w<

But if you're having to do /all/ of that..man. Poor you. When you get back I'll show you the chapter since I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT

Don't fap so much

Not that kind of stuff

Ehh I really liked Lucky Star since it had no plot (just following the characters' lives) and its comedic parts.

For the most part, it's liked for their characters' personalities and cute art style maybe..? I am not quite sure.

It's not as bad you would think it is, but I guess we all have different tastes.

Gumshoe is a lovely man

<w<

But if you're having to do /all/ of that..man. Poor you. When you get back I'll show you the chapter since I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT

I don't have to do it all today, but it's still a lot of work. And yeah!

That's not bad. Comedy shows are excused because their point is to not make sense. Plot bits are welcome, but never the core of a proper comedy

That's not bad. Comedy shows are excused because their point is to not make sense. Plot bits are welcome, but never the core of a proper comedy

Gumshoe is a lovely man

<w<

Does anything interesting hapen in said lives?

Because I don't see the humor.

Boring isn't bad by itself

There's a good kind of boring too (Aria)

Really, judging a series because of 1 episode is silly

Yeah, but episode 1 has to hook you in so you keep going.

I'm not feeling it.

Does anything interesting hapen in said lives?

Because I don't see the humor.Yeah, but episode 1 has to hook you in so you keep going.

I'm not feeling it.

It's a sol iirc

Sol series are made to calm down, not to excite

I suppose you might be the wrong target audience if you want supernatural/dramatic content

Idk though, I'll let kitty give the answer as I can't fully judge what I've not seen

You seem to like ft, so I'd reccommend HxH, the peak of Shounen anime, i.e. a genre made to excite

It's a sol iirc

Sol series are made to calm down, not to excite

I suppose you might be the wrong target audience if you want supernatural/dramatic content

Idk though, I'll let kitty give the answer as I can't fully judge what I've not seen

You seem to like ft, so I'd reccommend HxH, the peak of Shounen anime, i.e. a genre made to excite

Just watching Touhou fanime atm, but I'll keep that in mind.