• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

True

Reconquista in G. I hadn't the opportunity to watch it yet, but it's made by the original author.

I played through J (my first one) and the first two Original Generation on GBA.

I started the Endless Saga one (Is that the title ?) a while ago, but I should start it again.

That's airing now? I forgot all about it... I wasn't keeping up with it.

I see I see, It's still surprising to find SRW players in this thread, despite know a few.

If we're thinking the same thing, it's Endless Frontier.

It needs more respect as a whole, FE13 sent it in a precarious direction, as far as content therein goes

I like how I post and the thread died.

FE13 was average at best.

I'm playing H/C and I broke it after Chapter 4 by buying Micaiah with GG funds then using her ability to grind GG to buy DLC Micaiah as a maxed Dark Flyer.

The story outside of the DLC chapters sucked,

But it's okay.

I should rephrase that to: Everyone ran away after I posted.

FE13 was average at best.
I'm playing H/C and I broke it after Chapter 4 by buying Micaiah with GG funds then using her ability to grind GG to buy DLC Micaiah as a maxed Dark Flyer.
The story outside of the DLC chapters sucked,
But it's okay.

The bolded is common opinion from what I hear, so I have to agree, though I dislike the idea of having to pay for more story in the first place, but another time for that.

I should rephrase that to: Everyone ran away after I posted.

The bolded is common opinion from what I hear, so I have to agree, though I dislike the idea of having to pay for more story in the first place, but another time for that.

It is,

Tbh the game would be ten times as liked if its story played out like FE4, as in, Chrom dies halfway through, Grima takes over Robin, and the second half of the game was Lucina and friends trying to fix their future WITHOUT time travel.

It is,

Tbh the game would be ten times as liked if its story played out like FE4, as in, Chrom dies halfway through, Grima takes over Robin, and the second half of the game was Lucina and friends trying to fix their future WITHOUT time travel.

You might be the first person I've ever seen say that, unless I'm mistaken. I haven't finished it myself(no 3ds), but it seems like the story has quite a lot of wasted potential.

And better writing too, but hey.

I have mixed feelings about FE13. I like it for its uniqueness, but it's not the direction I'd want to see future games take. And I'm curious to see how much FE13's success is going to influence that direction.

People will complain over anything

And then they will complain over people complaining.

I seriously hope they don't follow FE13's example on later games
FE13's system worked for FE13, but that shit would definitely not fly on games like FE4, FE6 or FE9

Edited by Sockmaster

You might be the first person I've ever seen say that, unless I'm mistaken. I haven't finished it myself(no 3ds), but it seems like the story has quite a lot of wasted potential.

A lot of complaints about FE13's plot involved the time travel and how COMPLETELY RANDOM Valm is, but that's how I think the story would go if there was no time travel.

And I agree. Say'ri and Valm could have been its own game if expanded, and a lot of the villains are wasted potential, especially since FE has a track record of good villains.

I seriously hope they don't follow FE13's example on later games

FE13's system worked for FE13, but that shit would definitely not fly on games like FE4, FE6 or FE9

As much as I don't want this either... as much as I really don't...

Business mentality: "whatever works, whatever brings in the money"

It is,

I personally liked having both the parents and kids, though I guess that could have been arranged through time-skip instead of time-travel shenanigans.

I heard speculation that FE13's story is an amalgamation of several story ideas that happened because it could have been the last FE game. No idea if it's true or not.

I personally liked having both the parents and kids, though I guess that could have been arranged through time-skip instead of time-travel shenanigans.

I heard speculation that FE13's story is an amalgamation of several story ideas that happened because it could have been the last FE game. No idea if it's true or not.

True.

And It is.