Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ISN'T IT

Only the best. B)

OHOHOHOHOHOHO I AM A MAN OF MANY COLOURS

Damn...maybe his genes mutated! Or maybe he had a European ancestor from like ages ago and it suddenly manifested in him.

SO BEAUTIFUL like you

I LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY NIGHTMARE

The problem is the fact that we have no European ancestors. We're all Vietnamese so it's just mind boggling ;___;

Probably later down the family tree one of your Grandparents our the like had them

I looked at our family tree and I saw no European in sight!

edit: waaaaait so I just asked my mother and she said my aunt had an american father who came during the vietnam war. nevermind ovo;;

Edited by Koneko

SO BEAUTIFUL like you

I LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY NIGHTMARE

The problem is the fact that we have no European ancestors. We're all Vietnamese so it's just mind boggling ;___;

edit: waaaaait so I just asked my mother and she said my aunt had an american father who came during the vietnam war. nevermind ovo;;

VERY oh my, thank you very much

IT IS A FUN EXPERIENCE ISN'T IT

Welp, looks like you solved that mystery!

Also superficially relevant, speaking of your family tree, I've been playing Koei's Genghis Khan game and it's amazingly addictive despite its relatively primitive interface and such.

Welcome Back HK

All i'm certain about my family is that my fathers side of the family was 100% Puerto Rican islander, while my mother's side might have some Spanish blood

So me and my descendant's are stuck with curly black hair and brown eyes, and i'm ok with that

Edited by Sockmaster

@Sock: Tis cold up here and yeah, I would love to share FCs! If I ever got the chance to play the damn game cry cry T^T You know what, I think I'll just wait for the WiiU version.

VERY oh my, thank you very much

IT IS A FUN EXPERIENCE ISN'T IT

Welp, looks like you solved that mystery!

Also superficially relevant, speaking of your family tree, I've been playing Koei's Genghis Khan game and it's amazingly addictive despite its relatively primitive interface and such.

you're welcome owo/

SUCH A FUN EXPERIENCE

for some reason 'curse you meddling kids' came up in my mind

Genghis Khan, my potential many greats grandpops! Though I never heard of Koei making such a game, sounds like fun o:

All i'm certain about my family is that my fathers side of the family was 100% Puerto Rican islander, while my mother's side might have some Spanish blood

So me and my descendant's are stuck with curly black hair and brown eyes, and i'm ok with that

curly hair seems nice but a hassle to handle at time >:

Apparently albinism presents a little differently in Asians than Europeans, so there might be that!

oh really? Well you learn something new everyday!

I don't think that was the case for my cousin, but that is pretty interesting.

@Sock: Tis cold up here and yeah, I would love to share FCs! If I ever got the chance to play the damn game cry cry T^T You know what, I think I'll just wait for the WiiU version.

I meant it like how was your day, but thats ok too

I'll be waiting too, but the 3DS version is a nice little hold off until the main event,

curly hair seems nice but a hassle to handle at time >:

Tell me about it.

Hey hey pooooooly

Hey Mei, how are you?

I'm just swell ^.^

I caught up on lots of school work.

I meant it like how was your day, but thats ok too

I'll be waiting too, but the 3DS version is a nice little hold off until the main event,

Heehee oops :>

My day was just fine!

Yeah... At least the 3DS version let's me dabble in the Ike from time to time :L

I'm just swell ^.^

I caught up on lots of school work.

Glad to hear, I don't think we got a chance to talk to each other yesterday.

So I'm curious a bit at how you're doing, so how goes?

Heehee oops :>

My day was just fine!

Yeah... At least the 3DS version let's me dabble in the Ike from time to time :L

I know right? At least you can dabble with the caracter's your planning to use until Wii U

And it would be good to wait too

my fingers are killing me from how intense matches can get XP