• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

that's too bad...well there's a song cover that i was supposed to finish on halloween but i ran into too many problems to have it done already...oh well. it was my first try so...lol too ambitious.

Don't get too ambitious though, don't strain your voice

I've never heard you sing actually. Now I'm curious :3

that's too bad...well there's a song cover that i was supposed to finish on halloween but i ran into too many problems to have it done already...oh well. it was my first try so...lol too ambitious.

HEY

Correct.Same. I'm not sure if they have been fully translated yet...

I take it he's your favorite from Baccano then? Personally, I found Firo and Russo to please me the most, although I can say with all honesty that the whole cast is great, considering how the characters serve their purpose quite well

As long as the first few volumes are translated I'm fine. I'm used to waiting for new volumes to come out/to be translated, and I do miss the whole crew already

I doubt Jyo would bite on something like that for official use, Tonton. It would go up as one of my scripts if I made it.

Seriously considering it since you change your name so much.

I take it he's your favorite from Baccano then? Personally, I found Firo and Russo to please me the most, although I can say with all honesty that the whole cast is great, considering how the characters serve their purpose quite well

As long as the first few volumes are translated I'm fine. I'm used to waiting for new volumes to come out/to be translated, and I do miss the whole crew already

Isaac & Miria >>>>>>>>>>> Claire > Huey > Ladd > Czes > Everyone else

I do like Czes a lot though. Enough to use him as an avatar.

Isaac & Miria >>>>>>>>>>> Claire > Huey > Ladd > Czes > Everyone elseI do like Czes a lot though. Enough to use him as an avatar.

^right, I forgot to mention Claire

Isaac and Miria, eh? They're a fun duo, although I like others more tbh