Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I certainly hope there isn't suspicious activity afoot these premises

ello shin, how have you been?

yeah, I hope nobody is butting in on your turf.

pretty good. Schools going okay and I'm doing two FE LPs that I'm enjoying, so that's nice.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it's good to be back old man my good sir

I suppose school and other plans are the reason why it's been quiet o/

Better to have you back, my good gal.

I doubt that, I think it's other reasons, but those are minor.

My I ask about your avi?

TRISTIAN

It's getting there, but I can't say it's there /completely/ Getting help though so that is a nice reassurance.

How have you been?

As long as your getting help and getting there, then everything is going most excellent

I've been doing alright

been binging on Bayonetta and Hyrule Warriors

hoping on getting Fantasy Life for my birthday tomorrow

but like i said, its great to hear that you're getting better

@shinpichu: where are tsukihime saves stored when playing it through wine?

same directory as the exe

I think I showed you that at one point, didn't I?

whoa r00d fite me irl m8

where's that gif of the cat and the woodchipper

Ah hey Lux! It has been a while haha

How have you been with everything (more so with the story plot in that pm I haven't replied to in probably ages)

I've been doing good. I have more work at the hospital and I got an interview last week for a tutoring job. (that hasn't been progressing a lot honestly. I started doing a lot of research on various mythologies. I completed Egyptian and I started Greek, but it's just so massive that I've been procrastinating a lot.)

I don't recall Tsukihime being this much trouble to install o:

YO SOL

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID DUDES SHOW UP LIKE A WEEK LATER WHEN I SAY I MISS THEM!?
ADD KITTY TO THAT BOOK
I'M MAGIC

Ah, alright then.

Close to everyone coming back.

Edited by Soledai

yeah, I hope nobody is butting in on your turf.

pretty good. Schools going okay and I'm doing two FE LPs that I'm enjoying, so that's nice.

wow makes me sound like I have a gang -- I love it /shot

ah I see! well I hope you have lots of fun with the two LPs

whoa r00d fite me irl m8

you me chinatown 6 o' clock tomorrow alley gogogo

Better to have you back, my good gal.

I doubt that, I think it's other reasons, but those are minor.

My I ask about your avi?

huh..well alrighty then.

though what about my avi?

woah a kitty

whoa an alicia hello friend

As long as your getting help and getting there, then everything is going most excellent

I've been doing alright

been binging on Bayonetta and Hyrule Warriors

hoping on getting Fantasy Life for my birthday tomorrow

but like i said, its great to hear that you're getting better

BAYONETTA omg that game has pretty landscape graphics. as for Hyrule Warriors, I haven't seen much gameplay of it

> birthday tomorrow .. so that's what my calendar reminded me for! okay, I was confused when it said it was a special event today.

though fantasy life sounds lovely. now if only I can scrape any money to get anything at all ;___;

but yeah I suppose sooo

I've been doing good. I have more work at the hospital and I got an interview last week for a tutoring job. (that hasn't been progressing a lot honestly. I started doing a lot of research on various mythologies. I completed Egyptian and I started Greek, but it's just so massive that I've been procrastinating a lot.)

iirc, you liked to tutor people a lot? correct me if I'm wrong though. seems like you been busy! (if you want I could help in some of the mythologies since I know..well. not a /lot/ but a decent amount to know the basic parts of it)

YO SOL

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID DUDES SHOW UP LIKE A WEEK LATER WHEN I SAY I MISS THEM!?

ADD KITTY TO THAT BOOK

I'M MAGIC

if you could somehow get Maron back, I will thank you lots

though I could just text him all this time instead of waiting for him to come back haaaaa-

Magic doesn't exist

as long you /believe/ maybeee idk

Ah, Tonson I mean, I mounted the .img and installed from there, is he doing it another way?

He's trying to figure out how to run it under Wine.

I was never able to get the .ccd that I used for the game mounted in Kubuntu, so I ended up converting it to a .iso and mounting that in VirtualBox, then copying the files from there to a shared folder so that I could run it in Wine.

In Tonton's case he already has it installed in his Windows partition, so he can just copy the necessary files from there.

iirc, you liked to tutor people a lot? correct me if I'm wrong though. seems like you been busy! (if you want I could help in some of the mythologies since I know..well. not a /lot/ but a decent amount to know the basic parts of it)

I do like tutoring. I applied for tutoring job early in September and one of them contacted me last week. I was really surprised since at that point, I had assumed they hadn't considered my application. (What I'm doing is making a huge list of every divinities and supernatural beings of nearly every mythologies and folklore to give me a database for when I start the writing and need a 'spirit' for a certain character.)

MEI

/hugs

how are you?

BAYONETTA omg that game has pretty landscape graphics. as for Hyrule Warriors, I haven't seen much gameplay of it

> birthday tomorrow .. so that's what my calendar reminded me for! okay, I was confused when it said it was a special event today.

though fantasy life sounds lovely. now if only I can scrape any money to get anything at all ;___;

but yeah I suppose sooo

if you could somehow get Maron back, I will thank you lots

though I could just text him all this time instead of waiting for him to come back haaaaa-

how could you forget my birthday ;~; jk

/patpats

its going to be ok, my friend

Maron should be next

i keep saying i miss him

Edited by Vibe