Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

hi glac...

o/

By the way:

[spoiler=Radiant Dawn~Normal Mode Looking back on the run]

Top five:

5. Tibarn- *shrug* Idk lol.

4. Ike- Trust me, he only holds this status because he's required. I'd bench him if he wasn't lol.

3. Ilyana- From Part 1, I wanted to bring her into the tower. She lived up to my expectations and beyond. Her high Res was incredibly useful. Plus, Rexbolt tears Rebirth 3 to shreds

2. Rolf- ...I'm Glac. Who were you expecting, Rhys?

1. Edward- Capped everything but Mgc. Was a freaking Monster, for sure.

Other notable stars-

Micaiah- Capped everything. Nearly killed Ashera if the stupid Kill with Ike requirement wasn't a thing like it should have been.

Laura- Overall Solid healer. Very powerful.

Kurthnaga: The only laguz to hit level 40. Capped several stats, but had quite meh Spd.

Marcia: Capped everything but Mgc. Wishblade made her fearsome, 1-2 range flying killbot.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

o/

By the way:

[spoiler=Radiant Dawn~Normal Mode Looking back on the run]

Top five:

5. Tibarn- *shrug* Idk lol.

4. Ike- Trust me, he only holds this status because he's required. I'd bench him if he wasn't lol.

3. Ilyana- From Part 1, I wanted to bring her into the tower. She lived up to my expectations and beyond. Her high Res was incredibly useful. Plus, Rexbolt tears Rebirth 3 to shreds

2. Rolf- ...I'm Glac. Who were you expecting, Rhys?

1. Edward- Capped everything but Mgc. Was a freaking Monster, for sure.

Other notable stars-

Micaiah- Capped everything. Nearly killed Ashera if the stupid Kill with Ike requirement wasn't a thing like it should have been.

Laura- Overall Solid healer. Very powerful.

Kurthnaga: The only laguz to hit level 40. Capped several stats, but had quite meh Spd.

Marcia: Capped everything but Mgc. Wishblade made her fearsome, 1-2 range flying killbot.

that's cool... glad you're having fun.

Then get Dusk to update.

fun fact i was going to update before work but then i died during the swamp chapter and didn't have enough time then i got too tired to bother with it after work

i am really sorry please forgive me master

(any tips?)

fun fact i was going to update before work but then i died during the swamp chapter and didn't have enough time then i got too tired to bother with it after work

i am really sorry please forgive me master

(any tips?)

Iunno

I never got past Chapter 3 before. :/

SPEAKING OF FE2

I'm not gonna lie

i misread Dyute's name as Dude for a while

>_>

Doot doot.

Iunno

I never got past Chapter 3 before. :/

I'm dealing with this:

UttFpn2.png

The swamp reduces all ground units' movement to 2 (except for Valbo--he has 1), and inflicts 5 damage to every turn. Gargoyles spawn via Shaman in the North, and once you cross it you're greeted to a Slayer that's identical to Geyse and another Shaman. Bonewalkers and Zombies also spawn from other Shamans

I'm dealing with this:

UttFpn2.png

The swamp reduces all ground units' movement to 2 (except for Valbo--he has 1), and inflicts 5 damage to every turn. Gargoyles spawn via Shaman in the North, and once you cross it you're greeted to a Slayer that's identical to Geyse and another Shaman. Bonewalkers and Zombies also spawn from other Shamans

G freaking G

I'm dealing with this:

UttFpn2.png

Um

Bring all 3 pegs?

Maybe grind them until promotion. Falcoknights get x3 damage against monsters. That should probably help?

Um

Bring all 3 pegs?

Maybe grind them until promotion. Falcoknights get x3 damage against monsters. That should probably help?

you what

DUDE

CATRIA IS GOING TO WRECK EVERYTHING

SHE HAS 21 POWER WITH THE HAND LANCE RIGHT NOW

wait what

est is actually good in gaiden?

I suppose? I mean, she has decent growths. She's a bit weak right now, though, due to being underlevelled

I thought Gaiden had four peggies?

I thought Gaiden had four peggies?

Referring to Celica's side, hun