• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Not anymore.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

so did the title change happen for any reason
any reason at all

They probably got curious since it was an unfamiliar thread with somehow 8000+ pages, then after showing up, realised it was the same thread and left.

There is one indeed.

It, however, is not my place to say.

Edited by Soledai

They probably got curious since it was an unfamiliar thread with somehow 8000+ pages, then after showing up, realised it was the same thread and left.

There is one indeed.

It, however, is not my place to say.

In a PM? :D

I must've missed something a couple pages ago or something.

In a PM? :D

I must've missed something a couple pages ago or something.

>w>, Nah, maybe, but not now

There was a vague indicator a few pages back.

Hello..

Ahh, don't tell me you're feeling depressed too?

How are you..?

Oh speaking of Islamic philosophy, we're learning about it in our world history class! It's an interesting concept, and probably one of the few things I've seen the entire class be excited about. /o/

Oh my. o: It's great to hear the whole class is excited about it! Were there any specific things you learned about it? Any names that might have popped up (of philosophers)?

your a word

does that include hair and eye color too

I do believe it includes hair colour. At least some years ago, she mentioned that she dyed her hair red all the time. Not sure about eye colour, but it could be.

Gah, drama. I can live without that. FOREVER.

I wanted to say "I can't live without you forever" but I quickly noticed how Hextator that sounded so I refrained from saying it. Am I a good boy?

Edited by Nightmare

UM er, It was your tone! I mean, er-- S'NOT like you can really can read a inflection from text though..

and why do these cheetos taste stale why am I even eating cheetos anyway

petpet

I kinda like stale cheetos tbqh but yes I hate how they stick to your hands and smell gross and make everything you touch gross and aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHh

petpet

I kinda like stale cheetos tbqh but yes I hate how they stick to your hands and smell gross and make everything you touch gross and aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHh

;u; I like how we prolly cluttered most of the page with bickering but like FRIENDLY bickering at my expense as per usual

And thats an interesting way to look at it, I KNOW THAT FEEL theres a reason I don't eat things like cheetos or doritos or the like all that often, what I usually do is eat them alone so I can just hold the bag to my mouth and not have to worry about my fingers at all! ..But it makes one look really, really stupid

;u; I like how we prolly cluttered most of the page with bickering but like FRIENDLY bickering at my expense as per usual

And thats an interesting way to look at it, I KNOW THAT FEEL theres a reason I don't eat things like cheetos or doritos or the like all that often, what I usually do is eat them alone so I can just hold the bag to my mouth and not have to worry about my fingers at all! ..But it makes one look really, really stupid

it's a heavy burden, but you're a true trooper for carrying it all the time

lol

usually I instead get like

those disposable glove things