Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I sure do! If meibutt is a fitting nickname, then I'll just have to be the gosh darn bestestestest meibutt out there!

Wow you have history.... Um, I'll come up with a great nickname that will put the others to shame! This is not a certainty.

I know. I'm terrible. Heh, I'll be waaaaaaiting. :3

It's okie! We all fall into slumps at times. Next time you get an urge for water, just stop for a moment and think...TEA!

You'll take my tea? Okie, I'll get the shipments ready!

Yeah! That's the spirit! Go, Meibutt, the bestestestest~!

Aye--and not all of it is pleasant. But that sounds awesome! Cannot wait! I always ignore the small print

It'll be the most delicious cup of tea you will ever have! In fact, I am sure they would change its name to "Dusk" once you've convinced critics about its splendid taste! :3

B-but effort. I mean, I normally have a big bottle of water with me upstairs... :c

this is gun be guud~

Goodnight, Mei

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yes, the day was good before I rested.

That's sounds pretty interesting, he wasn't too clingy was he?

There's still a chance for your day to pick up!

Idk if this is correct but were you thinking of playing a game on a call tonight?

A little bit clingy but once we got the games going he left me alone.

Yeah! That's the spirit! Go, Meibutt, the bestestestest~!

Aye--and not all of it is pleasant. But that sounds awesome! Cannot wait! I always ignore the small print

It'll be the most delicious cup of tea you will ever have! In fact, I am sure they would change its name to "Dusk" once you've convinced critics about its splendid taste! :3

B-but effort. I mean, I normally have a big bottle of water with me upstairs... :c

this is gun be guud~

Goodnight, Mei

I'll give it my best shot!

Those who gave you unpleasant names are bumfaces x10. Yesss... look forward to it >:) *snickers* But small print is great \o/

(⑅ ॣ•͈૦•͈ ॣ)꒳ᵒ꒳ᵎᵎᵎ Now I'm super pumped!

Fine. Water IS pretty amazing so I'll let you have this one.

enjoy!

Nitey niteeee. Sleep well.

There's still a chance for your day to pick up!

Idk if this is correct but were you thinking of playing a game on a call tonight?

A little bit clingy but once we got the games going he left me alone.

I guess..

That's correct, but it's likely not going to happen now, not really in the mood. Well, I could still do something.

Was he at least well behaved? Nothing quite like a mishaving kid clinging to you.

Edited by Soledai

All I can ask for.

Oh my how so very not suspicious...

1) Around the home, I tend to brush it once when I wake up (sometimes not even that) and just let it fly free otherwise. Usually fairly short...think Edgeworth. But otherwise it's groomed very neatly. If I'm going somewhere important, it's gelled up. In style, again think Edgeworth...but not nearly as exaggerated.

2) Formal is my favourite kind, especially somewhat antiquated fashions. Suits, waistcoats, gloves, dress shoes, of the highest quality if I can help it. Neckties of all kinds are absolutely welcome. No clip-ties though! They are shams. A good example would be Black Jack of Tezuka fame.

3) Ahahaha, a sentiment I can definitely understand!

Does that help? If you need any clarification, please don't hesitate to ask!

> Edgeworth: If your hair is somewhat like that, you probably look really cool

But cool! There's few I know who actually like wearing formal type of clothing. Nice to meet another person like that /w/ Also looking spiffy is great

That helped a lot actually, so thank you so much!

I laughed

Glad to make you laugh friend

Are you still playing Ib or did you stop already?

Edited by Koneko

> Edgeworth: If your hair is somewhat like that, you probably look really cool

But cool! There's few I know who actually like wearing formal type of clothing. Nice to meet another person like that /w/ Also looking spiffy is great

That helped a lot actually, so thank you so much!

Oh my, this flattery is flattering me. I am somewhat faithful in my good looks, but that veers into narcissism territory whoops better not go there.

Ohh? Is that so? Glad to know I have kindred spirits over on the other side of the world! And yes I'm glad you agree. Spiffy is the best.

Any time!

but water doesn't have variety either!! not getting into flavoured water

its really about tastes. i'd be content with lemon iced tea forever <333

I guess..

That's correct, but it's likely not going to happen now, not really in the mood. Well, I could still do something.

Was he at least well behaved? Mothing quite like a mishaving kid clinging to you.

>:

Oh. If you are not in the mood, you don't have to. I was just wondering if it was true.

Yeah, he's a sweet kid. Kind of a marshmallow (in that he cries over little things) but most of the time he listens to me.

Guh. Don't get me started on the misbehaving children...

nothing quite like a typo either.

what timing

i was just thinking of this but for something completely unrelated.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

but water doesn't have variety either!! not getting into flavoured water

its really about tastes. i'd be content with lemon iced tea forever <333

no taste is better than a bad taste, that's for certain

thank goodness im not the only one in such thought

>:

Oh. If you are not in the mood, you don't have to. I was just wondering if it was true.

Yeah, he's a sweet kid. Kind of a marshmallow (in that he cries over little things) but most of the time he listens to me.

Guh. Don't get me started on the misbehaving children...

what timing

i was just thinking of this but for something completely unrelated.

Yeah... I mean, I could probably do something for you, if you wanted to see something

Aww, marshmallow, like a little chubby kid?

Same >_>

Haha, we're being pushed back too much by the curse >_<

Yeah... I mean, I could probably do something for you, if you wanted to see something

Aww, marshmallow, like a little chubby kid?

Same >_>

Haha, we're being pushed back too much by the curse >_<

No. I don't...want you to feel obligated. I'll just draw.

Haha, he's not. It's just the term we use to describe the soft hearted children.

Sigh >_>

If we don't do something quickly the curse will haunt us forever ;~;

But I'm simply out of ideas at this point.

No. I don't...want you to feel obligated. I'll just draw.

Haha, he's not. It's just the term we use to describe the soft hearted children.

Sigh >_>

If we don't do something quickly the curse will haunt us forever ;~;

But I'm simply out of ideas at this point.

I see, all right then.

Oh, that was my first though actually <_<... then I went and thought about it like it was food.

>_<

Yes, I think the last resort might have to be to purge the entire area, to at least halt it from spreading.

:P

:|

I see, all right then.

Oh, that was my first though actually <_<... then I went and thought about it like it was food.

>_<

Yes, I think the last resort might have to be to purge the entire area, to at least halt it from spreading.

Hehe are you hungry? Hmm... I actually wouldn't mind some marshmallows >o>

*takes a deep breath* I-If we must. Purging might be our only answer... Curse you typo curse!!1!

Does that mean you're going to kill everybody who has been infected with the curse?

I will be the one to bear the sins.

Hehe are you hungry? Hmm... I actually wouldn't mind some marshmallows >o>

*takes a deep breath* I-If we must. Purging might be our only answer... Curse you typo curse!!1!

Ah, yes, yes I am hungry indeed.

I will be the one to push the button if the time comes, I want this to be our very last resort. o7

Edited by Soledai