• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This is... familiar.

I think there has to be someone you subconsciously want it from, otherwise you shouldn't be this bothered when there were people talking to you, even if slightly.

And the peanut gallery will be the peanut gallery, not too much you can do about that.

Yes, certain people will have varying effects on that morale, but everyone could help in some form or fashion. There are few people i could say who actually do try in this thread consistently, and Glac is one of the most frequent ones. Even if she doesn't say much, she still helps quite a bit; she's just always gosh darn busy when i want to do something with her.

It was never drama to begin with; it was only wanting to have friends actually be friends.

That's what this thread was made for anyway, for people to be friends, and not label one another as drama starters, fools, or idiots.

This thread doesn't even feel like it has a friendly atmosphere anymore, like it once used to have back in the early days.

Edited by N7 Commander John

Yes, certain people will have varying effects on that morale, but everyone could help in some form or fashion. There are few people i could say who actually do try in this thread consistently, and Glac is one of the most frequent ones. Even if she doesn't say much, she still helps quite a bit; she's just always gosh darn busy when i want to do something with her.

Is that right?

Well if it's Glaceon Mage you wanted, you might have to do something about her family and then me since we're planning to do a thing.

There's also the way you go about seeking this support, I think making flat posts like ",,," or "..." will accomplish nothing. You'll have to do better than that to differentiate it from seeking support and flat-out attention seeking

It was never drama to begin with; it was only wanting to have friends actually be friends.

That's what this thread was made for anyway, for people to be friends, and not label one another as drama starters, fools, or idiots.

This thread doesn't even feel like it has a friendly atmosphere anymore, like it once used to have back in the early days.

So attention whoring

well it is now

pat pat

Is that right?

Well if it's Glaceon Mage you wanted, you might have to do something about her family and then me since we're planning to do a thing.

There's also the way you go about seeking this support, I think making flat posts like ",,," or "..." will accomplish nothing. You'll have to do better than that to differentiate it from seeking support and flat-out attention seeking

Glac is just one that has more effect, but doesn't mean others won't as well.

"something about her family and then me..."

What do you mean?

And yes, I'll stop this passive-aggressive crap.

So attention whoring

well it is now

pat pat

You can call it that i suppose, but i know i don't do it often, and it's perfectly natural to want just a little at times.

I'll probably leave since I'll be tempted to use memes

That's fine, you can use them. It'll probably make me laugh. Edited by N7 Commander John

Glac is just one that has more effect, but doesn't mean others won't as well.

"something about her family and then me..."

What do you mean?

And yes, I'll stop this passive-aggressive crap.

She's busy because family and planning stuff with me.

......When I'm around, that is.

Aside from the usual stuff, that is... that and she's said herself, she can't get to everyone's posts because Wii U.

Edited by Soledai

Do not worry, I understand. Do what you must.

I hope you do, after stating that I was no longer "the man i once knew", even though i know i haven't changed one bit.
Yeah... i get that she's always busy and handicapped computer wise because crappy pc. Just sucks.. Edited by N7 Commander John

...if you knew the shit I've seen, your problems would be forgotten very quickly.

*ahem* This thread does have a friendly atmosphere. You just need to speak like you would in public. Don't start fights.

Please...

It doesn't dismiss how I feel however.

Are you ready to Smash yet?