• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Zhu Ran, lol nope.

I recall you said Sun Quan at one point, but Sun Jian too?

*watches vid*

I know this was supposed to give me an idea of Fa Zheng's character and it did, but... damn, Zhao Yun tho!

Also, whoa deep voice.

I still don't like Lu Xun's weapon

Sun Jian in DW7 and DW6

The second video(and his final speaking role) reveals that he actually was a officer of Wu in the past i believe

at least that's what i got

"Let us show those who would turn on the concept of... benevolence."

Edited by The Grinch

[spoiler=pwaa]Have you gotten to use the luminol?

I think that was on day two, if you talked with Gant, I believe you're past it already. If you're at the police station, did you examine the head detective? He should've mentioned something about Goodman's desk being cleared out or something.

Edited by Soledai

I think my family might be one of those that take Christmas seriously

i was getting chewed out by my dad for not enjoying the little Christmas stuff we're doing

even though tbh i think the events were really dull >_>

My cousins dog is getting scared by the guitar sounds, he doesn't know where they're coming from

its so cute~

>w<

i love when gant just stands there staring at your soul

Literally one of his best moments.

[12:21:18 PM] Makaze: I don't think anything can hurt my spirits right now.

[12:21:21 PM] Makaze: I got everything I wanted.

[12:27:16 PM] Makaze: I got a hand axe, rope saw, magnesium+flint, compass, whistle, signal mirror, and water proof match box.

[12:28:10 PM] Ghetto: the hell are you plotting?

[12:28:53 PM] Crimson Azoth: For legal reasons it's probably better we don't know.

[12:29:02 PM] Ghetto: Ya know

[12:29:06 PM] Ghetto: you're probably right

[12:29:08 PM] Ghetto: have fun Mak

Edited by Makaze

I dread the thought that you may have to redownload it, it's like the game is disappointed in you for taking too long.

It's usually in the XL expansions where characters get that tiny dose of development, that doesn't sound like the case this time.

I miss the days where you actually had a specific Legend Stage. Imagine DW4XL Zhen Ji's Stage now that Cao Pi is playable. Or even, imagine what they could do with the Jin cast. Sima Yi could get a proper Wu Zhang Plains with all the tactics that made the battle memorable. DW8 didn't do it justice at all imo. Not even worth the song, Genius Sanctuaries anymore...

Lu Xun gets a rival out of nowhere and I'm like

"No."

I find Lu Su better as a character than Zhu Ran, and its only been one game

I agree, though to be fair, all Zhu Ran did was set shit on fire. Of course, the battle kinda crippled Shu for a time but still.

I still don't like Lu Xun's weapon

Gtfo, whirlwind on that weapon with a well placed C3 make for an automatic officer killer. Just like a buffed Yinping C6

I agree, though to be fair, all Zhu Ran did was set shit on fire. Of course, the battle kinda crippled Shu for a time but still.

Gtfo, whirlwind on that weapon with a well placed C3 make for an automatic officer killer. Just like a buffed Yinping C6

he's still a bad character

Its awkward as fuck, don't you know what opinions are

but Yinping is great no matter what so

I miss the days where you actually had a specific Legend Stage. Imagine DW4XL Zhen Ji's Stage now that Cao Pi is playable. Or even, imagine what they could do with the Jin cast. Sima Yi could get a proper Wu Zhang Plains with all the tactics that made the battle memorable. DW8 didn't do it justice at all imo. Not even worth the song, Genius Sanctuaries anymore...

I also miss the format of the story, like selecting a story rather than a kingdom, but the roster has gotten far too large for that. That would be quite a sight to see actually. I really liked DW5 Wu Zhang Plains, 8's Shu side of the battle was okay, at least in comparison, but still it wasn't quite as gripping as 5's or even 7's.

You can put whirlwinds on Lu Xun's weapons?

I mean, I just started getting used to it, up to a point where I like the weapon, not to mention the build I have for it.