• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

NTG's question on the interview thread got me questioning on what classes everyone here would be

Probably a Red Mage or a Druid

job hunting is hard

It really is, but persevere long enough and you're bound to find something. I didn't find any jobs for 4 years, but I finally found a great one at the end of last year.

We started watching all of our presentations that we'd be hosting on Safer Internet Day in class today, and one group (Privacy) set up a site that checks how strong passwords are (yay i got 100%). My classmate talking then says "I actually connected this PC to my PC at home and got all your passwords". People start getting nervous and I just start laughing like an idiot because I know the school servers (even tried breaking into (or out of) some of them sometimes) and know that's just impossible.

NTG's question on the interview thread got me questioning on what classes everyone here would be

Red Mage is my soul class

I'm really good at a lot of things on the fly but I can never seem to hone my skills

and then people pass me by

literally with everything

all my life

o apparently this week is kindness week and some girl passed by me in the hallway and told me to have a nice day while giving me a small slip of paper that said "you are a bucket of awesome"

o apparently this week is kindness week and some girl passed by me in the hallway and told me to have a nice day while giving me a small slip of paper that said "you are a bucket of awesome"

That girl is great. Probably not has awesome as you, but close

can i go to your school

that would've seriously helped me mentally all those moons ago