i shan't put you through the PAIN : )

O:

YEAH @everything

okie :^)

:D

YEAH X2

[spoiler=I thought you people were smarter than this]Chapter_0.png

well i'm not smart so

It's true that we're probably the most left-winged province in the country and French is the official language and not English.

exactly >u>

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It is! Pretty sure I'm going to place most of it in my bank account and save it. I don't really have anything that I want to buy at the moment. I haven't played much lately admittedly cause it's more difficult to play all at the same time and I couldn't play at all last week thanks to crappy internet. But the free level 35 made me create a Dark Knight Elesis and a Saber Knight one. Also working on two Adds so that I have all 3 of them when Diabolical Esper is released.

And I'm watching Akatsuki no Yona (my current theme is the main characters of that show), Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (;w;), Log Horizon 2, Tokyo Ghoul season 2, Durarara season 2 and Aldnoah.Zero season 2, which is more shows that what I ever watched in one season before so the MyAnimeList I created yesterday will probably be a big help.

Yeah Mesopotamian gods have some pretty complicated names. Surprised you saw that in high school though. I only really saw Greek mythology.

It's pretty gr8 looking in any case :>

You nerd, you made more characters in elsword than I ever had in 4 years! Though it's nice to see you enjoying it haha

WAIT WHAT AKATSUKI NO YONA HAD AN ANIME!?!? No wonder the art looked so familiar! I read the manga but I haven't caught up with it yet. Also Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is ;___; god gammits it's so depressing. Outta the things you mentioned, Tokyo Ghoul Root A and Durararararara season 2 are the only ones I haven't watched yet. Though I heard that Durarara will have 3 new seasons (next one in July and the next next one in 2016) so I am really happy after waiting years for it.

We went over the Mesopotamian gods more so than the Greek gods really..huh. how weird!

thank friend your theme is very nice as well <:

Should probably at least say Hey back. Frogs, especially the Canadian kind, are very polite after all.

Polite eh? Well if you say so friend, I hope you're having a nice day

Hey, it snowed on the first day of Nov over here too!

oh noess ;_; I hope the snow comes your way soon

Thankiesssss

Oh for us it was November..17th? 18th? Something of the sort!

Thank friend I hope so too; In a mood to make a bunch of snowmen nyohoho

exactly >u>

>v>

You nerd, you made more characters in elsword than I ever had in 4 years! Though it's nice to see you enjoying it haha

WAIT WHAT AKATSUKI NO YONA HAD AN ANIME!?!? No wonder the art looked so familiar! I read the manga but I haven't caught up with it yet. Also Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is ;___; god gammits it's so depressing. Outta the things you mentioned, Tokyo Ghoul Root A and Durararararara season 2 are the only ones I haven't watched yet. Though I heard that Durarara will have 3 new seasons (next one in July and the next next one in 2016) so I am really happy after waiting years for it.

We went over the Mesopotamian gods more so than the Greek gods really..huh. how weird!

thank friend your theme is very nice as well <:

Polite eh? Well if you say so friend, I hope you're having a nice day

Oh for us it was November..17th? 18th? Something of the sort!

Thank friend I hope so too; In a mood to make a bunch of snowmen nyohoho

I think I have 11 at the moment(3 Ara, 3 Elesis, 2 Add, 1 Eve, 1 Rena, 1 Aisha). Who's the nerdmaster now >v>? Also, have you seen the Lu/Ciel silhouettes?

YES THERE IS! Shigatsu is so sad ;w; You're watching A/Z season 2? Yeah, I learned that DRR! was getting 2 more seasons yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.

That's kinda weird. In my mind, Greek mythology is like the poster boy of mythologies.

Thanks Kitty. I took all the pictures from the latest opening :>

I think it is finally time to ask this question :

Kitty, how are you so good with computer drawing!?

I can't do **** with a pen tablet... Well, maybe that's an overstatement, but anyways...

hi kitty

sorry for being rude and not saying hi @~@

Hi Tristian, it's fine no need to apologize!

I think I have 11 at the moment(3 Ara, 3 Elesis, 2 Add, 1 Eve, 1 Rena, 1 Aisha). Who's the nerdmaster now >v>? Also, have you seen the Lu/Ciel silhouettes?

YES THERE IS! Shigatsu is so sad ;w; You're watching A/Z season 2? Yeah, I learned that DRR! was getting 2 more seasons yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.

That's kinda weird. In my mind, Greek mythology is like the poster boy of mythologies.

Thanks Kitty. I took all the pictures from the latest opening :>

fite me irl and I'll show you who's the true nerdmaster also yes! both have really nice designs imo though more like ciel. I saw the final silhouettes and they look pretty interesting! not sure what it'll turn out to though.

Bless you I am going to add that to my watch list yeyy; I really love the piano pieces they play though it is beautiful. I'm watching the first season, but I'll catch up hopefully.

I think it's more expected to know the Greek mythology so we had to learn more on Mesopotamia to understand how they worked in society and such.

Sooooo tempting to click that link but I'll wait til I watch the anime. Would you mind if I talk to you whenever I finish the latest episode? >v>

I think it is finally time to ask this question :

Kitty, how are you so good with computer drawing!?

I can't do **** with a pen tablet... Well, maybe that's an overstatement, but anyways...

I can't really say much other than practicing it as much as you can! Used to be really unstable when using a pen tablet thing, but I slowly got adjusted over it and it progressed over time really like you see right down here for the first two years I started using it

July 2012: http://puu.sh/fdoeL/6d5aea8bdb.png

March - December 2013 progress thingy: http://puu.sh/fdonv/c96502b363.png

Edited by Koneko

[spoiler=HHH RPG classes]

Ace - Tactician
Alicia - Knight
shin - Fighter
Lux - Druid
John - Marshal
Glac - Sniper
Tonton - Assassin
Nobody - Barbarian
Kim - Mage
Damian - Dragoon
Sol - Samurai
Duck - Swashbuckler
Kitty - Duelist
Dusk - Gambler
Anon - Rouge
Mei - Cleric
HK - Hero
Sophie - Beastmaster
Shy - Warlock(stronger mage with less defence)
Draco - Scout
Poly - Gunslinger
Frosty - Red mage
Mayo - Bard
Loca - Mage knight
Hatt - Witch doctor
Knee - Shadow(magic rouge)
David - Paladin
Silva - Monk
Maka - Dark Knight
Euk - Alchemist
Yuki - Red Mage

Thank Jenni/NTG for giving me the idea

I can't really say much other than practicing it as much as you can! Used to be really unstable when using a pen tablet thing, but I slowly got adjusted over it and it progressed over time really like you see right down here for the first two years I started using it

July 2012: http://puu.sh/fdoeL/6d5aea8bdb.png

March - December 2013 progress thingy: http://puu.sh/fdonv/c96502b363.png

You re-drawn some of your characters!? That's pretty cool to see, their transformation and all :3

And you mean to tell me you don't use a pen display!?