Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

no, I mean, make the Central house, the one you have to visit, red. Like, in the gba games if the houses have items they're red. The others you keep on the default color

hahahack

Oh just edit the roof color

I gotcha.

since sariento is dead glac should do the maps for the hack since she took interest in that

Lol

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

since sariento is dead glac should do the maps for the hack since she took interest in that

What hack? >v>

BTW, the place where the pirates are should be called Goon Lagoon

"Hey Marth, since we just had an assassin infiltrate our knights and try to kill you, why don't we establish an elite group of knights to protect you?"

"Great idea Jagen! Hey, instead of any of the comrades who have been fighting by my side for more than two years, why don't we make the leader this one soldier who I've only spoken to like 3 times and who was really close to the person who tried assassinate me?"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

ALL OF MY HATE

"Hey Marth, since we just had an assassin infiltrate our knights and try to kill you, why don't we establish an elite group of knights to protect you?"

"Great idea Jagen! Hey, instead of any of the comrades who have been fighting by my side for more than two years, why don't we make the leader this one soldier who I've only spoken to like 3 times and who was really close to the person who tried assassinate me?"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

ALL OF MY HATE

It's ok

you'll get used to the poopoo that is the prologue chapters

So tired... :V

Gonna go shower since I need to get up early to prep for that birthday tourney... I don't wanna get up but I do wanna prep the tourney. It's an odd feeling.