• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

How else, post obscene shit and you get in trouble for it, simple.

Assuming it's a true story, not everyone delves into memetic nature.

Others have posted it and things like it and not gotten so much as verbal warnings. There isn't one non-staff on the site who thinks it was fair.

And? Doesn't matter if it were da vinci's or Warhol's, obscenity is obscenity, take it how you will.

and even if it were bias, it still doesn't disprove anything I said.

what do you consider obscenity, anyways?

i think it's a little subjective

gomen lettuce i kept waking up throughout the night too ;_;

being sick is terrible

wwwwwww wwww thats even worse man get well soon ;_;

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poop

got some coffee or something to help you stay up?

yeeeeeahg

I don't like coffee and there isn't anything else around, but I think I can manage somehow

Others have posted it and things like it and not gotten so much as verbal warnings. There isn't one non-staff on the site who thinks it was fair.

Does it detract any though? If anything, since they were biased against specifcally you, you should've put more care into what you were posting.

what do you consider obscenity, anyways?

i think it's a little subjective

It's entirely subjective. At any rate, what I consider obscene, while I do wonder why you're curious, is irrelevant to the point.

Does it detract any though? If anything, since they were biased against specifcally you, you should've put more care into what you were posting.

Yes, obviously. I was extremely careful in what I posted. I made sure everything I did had a precedent. Including that post.

If you act out of prejudice, you are in the wrong every single time. You're holding me to a higher standard than those in authority. You're in for a bad time.

Yes, obviously. I was extremely careful in what I posted. I made sure everything I did had a precedent. Including that post.

If you act out of prejudice, you are in the wrong every single time. You're holding me to a higher standard than those in authority. You're in for a bad time.

Something unbeknownst to me, I'm sure.

How did you get to that? What I was saying was specifically because they had this bias against you, you should've considered that.

Edited by Soledai

wwwwwww wwww thats even worse man get well soon ;_;

thanks ;_; i'm trying to get better ok

It's entirely subjective. At any rate, what I consider obscene, while I do wonder why you're curious, is irrelevant to the point.

it IS entirely subjective, meaning that makaze probably thought it wasn't obscene.

also, saying that he "had to put more care into it" when posting stuff because they were bias against him is pretty much blaming the victim

them being biased against makaze is pretty much entirely their problem, so he shouldn't have to change his behavior and cut corners to appeal to them '3'

Something unbeknownst to me, I'm sure.

How did you get to that? What I was saying was specifically because they had this bias against you, you should've considered that.

Because you're criticizing me when I did nothing wrong. I believe I was perfectly blameless in that post. I did not deserve so much as a verbal warning. There is absolutely no bit of this that was not due to them hating me. I did not contribute in any way. This fact is so blatant that one of the other admins retired upon seeing what their coworker did to me and several of the older members who were friends of mine left as well.

There comes a point where you cannot predict the level of hate others have for you. The person who wanted me banned was going to find a reason to ban me, no matter how small. They said so. It didn't matter how careful I was. I would have done something that could be construed as rude or even blunt and they would have banned me for it. Their exact words were "no matter how minor".

The only way I could have avoided this was to not post at all until that person retired from being an admin.

Edited by Makaze

Didn't nod off

Because you're criticizing me when I did nothing wrong. I believe I was perfectly blameless in that post. I did not deserve so much as a verbal warning. There is absolutely no bit of this that was not due to them hating me. I did not contribute in any way. This fact is so blatant that one of the other admins retired upon seeing what their coworker did to me and several of the older members who were friends of mine left as well.

There comes a point where you cannot predict the level of hate others have for you. The person who wanted me banned was going to find a reason to ban me, no matter how small. They said so. It didn't matter how careful I was. I would have done something that could be construed as rude or even blunt and they would have banned me for it. Their exact words were "no matter how minor".

The only way I could have avoided this was to not post at all until that person retired from being an admin.

So how was I in for a bad time? If I have this right, you just posted a pic, then got modslammed? Nothing else? No other factors at play, at all?

I know that well, but the fact that you can predict the hate is enough, I would think. And that is messed up... but, were you posting before that happened?