Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

so fujou's up next

no I meant what happened to the quote in your post

it got all messed up

Oh, that. Yeah, I messed up on quote tagging. Fixed it later though.

but I thought you didn't like Type-Moon so isn't that kind of an Overly Narrow Superlative?

I don't think I ever said I don't like TypeMoon. I just don't like Nasu's writing. The world and characters are great. Heck, my #1 favorite fictional character ever is from TypeMoon (Ryougi Shiki).

I do find Tsukihime to be quite good though, but it has awful pacing so...

Ataraxia is amazing, except for its actual plot (and I hate that ending).

ren is me right now

You're an adorable cat right now

.w.

Don't worry, at least I can still preserve the anonymity

all i'm aware of is that if things like that are getting to ya, maybe some reassurance

but if their too nice, then i don't really know

some faith is kind of what i'm trying to say

Well, tbh, I don't really care too much about what they think of me. I mean, I would be sad if they hated me or something. But well, if that's how it is, then that's how it is[/shirou]. I'm just concerned about whether my behavior is being a bother or making them uncomfortable. And asking such a question would probably make it more uncomfortable.

those don't sound like something good chums are supposed to do >:

but maybe trusting in your own judgement isn't that bad of advice

if things happen, they happen

the moments and all that will come

They did respond to me seriously after a while though. But yeah, I guess I'll just trust my judgment i.e. no holding back

Just gotta make that first impression when first speaking

I'm not sure if I actually give off that impression but okay. Thanks~

someone i really like talking to is gonna be offline for a while to potentially a very long time

it's bumming me out, dude

That's really sad...

There are three people (two of them are from SF too) that I've really liked talking to and I wanted to help them as much as I could, but all three of them decided to cut off all ties with me (likely due to my presence reminding them of how much they were hated in the place they met me), which I am still really sad about...

It's not related to my current situation, but it's something I was reminded of when you said that

#Imoutos

Interestingly, my least favorite heroine from Tsukihime + Fate/Stay Night is Matou Sakura.

Ataraxia is amazing, except for its actual plot (and I hate that ending).

Interesting. Ataraxia is like the one Type-Moon VN I've found that I don't care for, so far. Kinda feels like an inferior Kagetsu Tohya IMO. Except for the "mechanics," and Ilya's castle.

Edited by shinpichu

Interesting. Ataraxia is like the one Type-Moon VN I've found that I don't care for, so far. Kinda feels like an inferior Kagetsu Tohya IMO. Except for the "mechanics," and Ilya's castle.

Ataraxia is essentially "Character Development for F/SN characters". And it does that amazingly imo. It's not like there are any TypeMoon VNs with good plot anyway.

I found Kagetsu Tohya to be a lot more annoying to navigate than Ataraxia, and well, its character development just simply wasn't quite as good imo. Maybe because I don't care much about the Tsukihime cast of characters while I really like Fate characters.

Ataraxia also taught me how to play Koi-Koi, which I found to be really fun and addictive as hell

You're an adorable cat right now

Don't worry, at least I can still preserve the anonymity

Well, tbh, I don't really care too much about what they think of me. I mean, I would be sad if they hated me or something. But well, if that's how it is, then that's how it is[/shirou]. I'm just concerned about whether my behavior is being a bother or making them uncomfortable. And asking such a question would probably make it more uncomfortable.

They did respond to me seriously after a while though. But yeah, I guess I'll just trust my judgment i.e. no holding back

I'm not sure if I actually give off that impression but okay. Thanks~

That's really sad...

There are three people (two of them are from SF too) that I've really liked talking to and I wanted to help them as much as I could, but all three of them decided to cut off all ties with me (likely due to my presence reminding them of how much they were hated in the place they met me), which I am still really sad about...

It's not related to my current situation, but it's something I was reminded of when you said that

Interestingly, my least favorite heroine from Tsukihime + Fate/Stay Night is Matou Sakura.

sure let's go with that

\.w./

i feel ya

maybe tone it down if you think it could be bugging them

or maybe try not talking for a while and see if they poke you

Trusting ones judgement is a nice thing

never know unless you give it another shot

It's bogus

That's even more bogus

try finding something else to take your mind off those kind of memories

it's not good

poor sakura kouhai

Eh. To each their own I guess.

Could just be I have shit taste. I do like FE3, after all.

Nah, I think I'm the one who's weird for liking Ataraxia. From what I can see, Ataraxia isn't rated very highly...

but I seriously love how they developed the characters... a lot

the times i've been reading HA with Elyn were pretty nice

sure takes time getting into it, but hey

i like it enough

hmm

it seems like the Midwest has been hot lately hehehe

huehue

bewbs

what the fuck

it's gonna be ok

poly you het

also man garegga scoring does really feel like i am in school >_>, "kill this part at this time at this place with this thingy firing at this rate", my brain is going "uhhh"

what the fuck

Um... is that a problem?

sure let's go with that

\.w./

Can I pet you?

i feel ya

maybe tone it down if you think it could be bugging them

or maybe try not talking for a while and see if they poke you

But not talking would make me really sad... but yeah, I think you might be right. Not talking may be a good idea...

Trusting ones judgement is a nice thing

Sometimes it can lead to negative consequences though...

never know unless you give it another shot

I suppose so, yeah

It's bogus

That's even more bogus

try finding something else to take your mind off those kind of memories

it's not good

I don't want to. Because I really liked and cared about them. Now that they've cut off all contact with me, holding on their memories is the only thing I can really do for them...

Though not likely, I'm hoping they will someday be able to come back. I don't care if they hate me for it, as long as they can be happy again...

poor sakura kouhai

she's an annoying yandere, sorry

one thing I really didn't like about Ataraxia was the stuff with the swimming pool. Everything surrounding that was just...ick.

Ah, I actually skipped those scenes since they were NSFP. Well, guess that was a great decision after all~

Can I pet you?

But not talking would make me really sad... but yeah, I think you might be right. Not talking may be a good idea...

Sometimes it can lead to negative consequences though...

I suppose so, yeah

I don't want to. Because I really liked and cared about them. Now that they've cut off all contact with me, holding on their memories is the only thing I can really do for them...

Though not likely, I'm hoping they will someday be able to come back. I don't care if they hate me for it, as long as they can be happy again...

she's an annoying yandere, sorry

sure why not

yeah, take some time

if bad things happen, it happens

it's sad that not everything can be good, but you just gotta take that shot of trusting your judgement

ya know?

yeah

wishing for happiness is all one can do at this moment

you're not wrong mind you