Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

PS2 version; Tales of Destiny Remake/Director's Cut.

You should skip the ps1 version with everything you are... unless you wanted to be a Tales completionist. Like me

It does, but the ps1 version is far more primitive, allowing only 1 attack instead of 2 or a combo or something, it's tough to play.

PS2 version is the creator of CC(Chain Capacity), which the later Tales games all try to do, but don't get it quite right.

Because, why the hell does one need CC and TP?

Oh, I am. Uhh, well I'll see first and stuff. I actually don't get CC in the later games. /lame

I hope there's a patch. Let's google.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

my laptop sucks, so i guess i'll be going oldschool

Ohhh my!

But WIP. No download link. Unless.

I guess I'll go in all Japanese or something.

Don't worry. You'll only need english for the moves and the text is furigana so if you can read katakana you'll manage. Or just hit up the wiki

What's considered playing oldschool for ToD? PS1 version?

Don't worry. You'll only need english for the moves and the text is furigana so if you can read katakana you'll manage. Or just hit up the wiki

Fuck katakana. Kinda my weak spot excluding kanji, but I should be able to manage. And wiki.

And now it's time for bed. Hopefully this sleepiness will help me sleep relatively quickly. ;w;

Edited by Hiyori

What's considered playing oldschool for ToD? PS1 version?

Fuck katakana. Kinda my weak spot excluding kanji, but I should be able to manage. And wiki.

And now it's time for bed. Hopefully this sleepiness will help me sleep relatively quickly. ;w;

Yep.

Oh I see. Interestingly, hiragana used to be my weak spot for a little while, kept getting the a's and o's mixed up. Yeah!

Until later /verylate

[spoiler=leaked pokemon news]Well, Zygarde is now Cell from the DBZ series; he has a "Perfect Form", which is obtainable when you fuse Xerneas and Yveltal with it (or so I think, anyway). Also, the small green thing is Zygarde's core, and he can also become a dog-like creature. And finally, Greninja has a new form called--and this is so wacky--Satoshi Greninja. Satoshi is Ash's name in Japan

[spoiler=leaked pokemon news]Well, Zygarde is now Cell from the DBZ series; he has a "Perfect Form", which is obtainable when you fuse Xerneas and Yveltal with it (or so I think, anyway). Also, the small green thing is Zygarde's core, and he can also become a dog-like creature. And finally, Greninja has a new form called--and this is so wacky--Satoshi Greninja. Satoshi is Ash's name in Japan

so I was right about Kyurem 2.0 and that Greninja thing sounds pretty cool. Tributes and all that.

so I was right about Kyurem 2.0 and that Greninja thing sounds pretty cool. Tributes and all that.

Well, I didn't make the connection until someone on GAF mentioned it, but it's apparently based of Loki and his children; the dog form is meant to be Fenrir, the original form is inspired by Jormungandr, and the fusion is Loki himself. The green blob thing is a baby snake. It's kind of cool, really

Satoshi Greninja, on the other hand... well, I'm going to need more information on that. Someone mentioned it might involve Protean, which sounds interesting