• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, it was a shame about the organization. But it was nice asking you questions anyway. You're a pretty interesting person, so I'm glad I got this opportunity.

Thank you

Heeeeeeeeey but at least I asked you quite a few questions as opposed to previous interviewees! Not as much as Vincent or Ein but eh.

I've got no problems with you.

I like how technically it is still my interview, and yet, everyone started talking about whole different subject...only 3 days...so much respect...

Edited by James Bond

I like how technically it is still my interview, and yet, everyone started talking about whole different subject...only 3 days...so much respect...

Once the interview thread has a new host, there will probably still be several days until the start of the next nomination round on Sunday.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to propose doing the rest of your interview in that time. You deserve just as much time as anyone else.

Once the interview thread has a new host, there will probably still be several days until the start of the next nomination round on Sunday.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to propose doing the rest of your interview in that time. You deserve just as much time as anyone else.

To make things clear, I am not angry with anyone, not even Makaze. I just wish this whole thing would had been a little different, yet as Soledai pointed out, it was a not a bad interview in terms of questions. Hell, 5 pages is good enough for me. I mean, I totally got attention. I can't complain about that.

Edited by James Bond

For anyone who knows

Does anyone know a good capture card for handhelds like the 3DS and Vita?

The 3ds requires you either ship your 3ds out to get it "tweaked" or buying a 3ds with a capture card installed already.

The Vita is the same deal

EDIT: fixed fact

The capture kits themselves cost about $250

This depends on where you procure the services from.

Edited by Soledai

ugh but I don't want to ask him

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WANT! YOU HAVE TO DO IT!!! *cough cough cough*

Also Sask

sorry for the sudden hijacking

hopefully after the matter is solved, there can be a few more days to focus on your interview

It's ok, shit happens...

Edited by James Bond