• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi Kim, you doing alright?

...And are you making up for time you gone from HHH with all these posts?

hi i've been mostly good but today has been TERRIBLE UGH i am in hhh to aggressively unterrible

it's nice to see u though how have you been

long day?

they are all from one big video of kpop english lyrics they're so good

More like one of my busiest days where I have back to back classes till 6, followed by other priorities inbetween, that generally don't end till 9:30 at the earliest. It can get real tiring being out all day, which also includes me dozing off in one class in particular, that I'm trying not to make a habit out of

More like one of my busiest days where I have back to back classes till 6, followed by other priorities inbetween, that generally don't end till 9:30 at the earliest. It can get real tiring being out all day, which also includes me dozing off in one class in particular, that I'm trying not to make a habit out of

: (

that SUCKS UGH i hope u make it through

hi i've been mostly good but today has been TERRIBLE UGH i am in hhh to aggressively unterrible

it's nice to see u though how have you been

Well it seems to be working?

I've been alright by my standards mostly but I kind of screwed up big time today(yesterday?), and tomorrow(later today?) when I have to deal with it is looming over me.

Well it seems to be working?

I've been alright by my standards mostly but I kind of screwed up big time today(yesterday?), and tomorrow(later today?) when I have to deal with it is looming over me.

it is.

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa man that SUCKS is there anything i could do to help ;_;