• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yes I am.

What do you need?

I keep forgetting to ask you this but like how was that game Hacknet? :o Is it any good and stuff? Would I be able to manage through it? I'm interested and it's on Steam.

Also, after exploiting the leveling thing, Deuce is super fun to play. So is Trey.

Good man.

Stay away from touhou and other assorted drugs.

Yeah, before it's too late. :< LIKE ME.

Although I'm more addicted to sukus but suku is still a part of Touhou.

Edited by Caetuna

well that should take a while

~i'll probably get it before i get a 1cc on novice original~

Time attack is a good way to get 20K in 3 minutes if you don't want to constantly do Arcade mode

But yeah, the Arcade mode is probably better for that.

So which dw is the best? (i am am a nerd who read books instead of playing)

In terms of?

Gameplay: 8

Story: 7

Actual things to do: 4XL and/or 5XL

Edited by Soledai

I keep forgetting to ask you this but like how was that game Hacknet? :o Is it any good and stuff? Would I be able to manage through it? I'm interested and it's on Steam.

Also, after exploiting the leveling thing, Deuce is super fun to play. So is Trey.

I haven't beaten it, I put it on hiatus because it was taking too long to get anywhere... I don't even remember what my objective was. <_<

Excellent Shirley, use the force. Also, how's it going with you?

I haven't beaten it, I put it on hiatus because it was taking too long to get anywhere... I don't even remember what my objective was. <_<

Excellent Shirley, use the force. Also, how's it going with you?

...Oh. Well, would you still recommend it? But that sounds... kind of bad.

What's the force? Trey or Deuce or both? I'm... I'm not sure. ;w; I'm an EMPTY SHELL. Being addicted to FF-0 lmao. How about you?

photo-7379.gif?_r=1453412014

*worships*

...Oh. Well, would you still recommend it? But that sounds... kind of bad.

What's the force? Trey or Deuce or both? I'm... I'm not sure. ;w; I'm an EMPTY SHELL. Being addicted to FF-0 lmao. How about you?

Learning certain hacking things is cool, but other than that, it's a very large fetch quest at its core, so if you don't like that, then I wouldn't go there.

Star Wars force, miss Shirley. Why not both though? I'm okay, just getting bad hours of sleep and being bored.

Learning certain hacking things is cool, but other than that, it's a very large fetch quest at its core, so if you don't like that, then I wouldn't go there.

Star Wars force, miss Shirley. Why not both though? I'm okay, just getting bad hours of sleep and being bored.

Fetch quest? So that depends.

I know, but I meant like why use that phrase thing for Deuce/Trey. I could probably solo stuff with Deuce too, with Avoid. And true, both are excellent. And aw, I'm just getting kinda bad sleep times.

So which dw is the best? (i am am a nerd who read books instead of playing)

gameplay? 8

Story? 7 no questions asked

However, you're better reading a Wikipedia page, only half of the things in DW are actually correct

like how Zhuge Liang summoned the wind, it was all according to his plan

gameplay? 8

Story? 7 no questions asked

However, you're better reading a Wikipedia page, only half of the things in DW are actually correct

i'm aware i read all of romance of the three kingdoms and 90% of sanguozhi officer biographies

i want to play it because of the setting mostly ;.;

i'm aware i read all of romance of the three kingdoms and 90% of sanguozhi officer biographies

i want to play it because of the setting mostly ;.;

oh

gotcha, you're set to go

then play the ever and better version, samurai warriors

Fetch quest? So that depends.

I know, but I meant like why use that phrase thing for Deuce/Trey. I could probably solo stuff with Deuce too, with Avoid. And true, both are excellent. And aw, I'm just getting kinda bad sleep times.

Some are easy, some are stupid, some are long for no reason. It's actually tiresome to play after a short while.

Oh, well... why not? <~< Soloing with Deuce is something I don't doubt honestly, good luck with that. I actually barely got any sleep today, then my tiny bit of slumber was interrupted by a very loud individual... like needlessly loud.

Don't forget the totally historically accurate ability Zhong Hui had in levitating his swords

and how DW8XLs Jin stage had Zhao Yun and Wen Yang in the same stage even though Zhao Yun would be dead by the time Wen Yang was around

and Yue Jin and Li Dian still being alive when Cao Pi raises to power

and other things

maybe to use some force

oh my

it's just walking and minding it's own business

no need to worship

Maybe.

But it's suku. It might be lunch or dinner, but it's still suku.

Some are easy, some are stupid, some are long for no reason. It's actually tiresome to play after a short while.

Oh, well... why not? <~< Soloing with Deuce is something I don't doubt honestly, good luck with that. I actually barely got any sleep today, then my tiny bit of slumber was interrupted by a very loud individual... like needlessly loud.

Hmmm... I see. Well, I dunno... I'm still quite addicted to FF-0 lmao...

It works lmao. Lmao, I know. But it's a bit hard with flying enemies even if I can use like Fira or something like that, but I just have to practice more so I don't waste her mp. Oh right, her stats thing: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/365157185049212418/E087EB8AAAEAD0B88AB9D95AA8FCF1E7CB5DC6E5/

And ouch. Offline? Kinda glad I'm living alone for that.

FE7, FE8, Xenoblade X, watching something on netflix or playing FFT on my phone?

Help me I'm dying of boredom, I can't decide what to do and I can't get myself to decide on what to do and I'm doing nothing hdsjvbdfjvkdfbkdfnbvkfdbjkfhvjfbhkfgjbfg

pls help