• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

is the whole "corrin is mikoto's dad" thing just a joke?

yeah

tristian meant to say mikoto was corrin's mother, but he said corrin was mikoto's mother and didn't notice it for a while

i gotcha

When you going back on your comp?

Thanks m8. Though honestly, I'm not sure how much to honestly discuss about Sharin no Kuni without possibly spoilers, now that I think about it.

EDIT: Hey Shirlette, how're things?

reminds me to write more when not on mobile

I legit missed this post.

I don't mind spoilers for this particular VN. like who is best girl so I don't have to do the rest?

Edited by Soledai

EDIT: Hey Shirlette, how're things?

I legit missed this post.

I don't mind spoilers for this particular VN. like who is best girl so I don't have to do the rest?

[spoiler=legit spoilers]

Best girl is your sister, not any of the three that are the apparent options. But again, as mentioned, the shitty chapter-based layout means you can't even skip the girls you're not interested in.

rqrJCk0.jpg

This is not actually text that ever shows up in-game, it was just one of the guys working on the TL fucking around and having fun (TNA, I think?). It was hilarious, though, so I saved it.

rqrJCk0.jpg

This is not actually text that ever shows up in-game, it was just one of the guys working on the TL fucking around and having fun (TNA, I think?). It was hilarious, though, so I saved it.

Wow, lmao

This is funny to me, because the only characters that really left a decent impression on me so far was Touka and her mom

Heya Sol. Things have been... um... could be better. Heaps better. Ah well. How are things for you?

Also, what is "smelly" in Spanish?

My condolences, what's going on, if I may? I could be better also, but I'm getting there.

Good question, I'm not sure.

Touka was pretty great, tbh, all things considered, but not "Best GirlTM". I do also remembering that little foreign girl who had some connection with Sachi(?) being interesting as well, but idk, a lot of that game felt like a slog to get through until "le twist" a la M. Night Shyamalan comes along in the final chapter.

Edited by Balcerzak

Now you're just showing off.

Don't make me make up some complete bullshit and pass it through the game engine I'm currently working on just to get some laughs.

Edit: The funny thing is, I worked on that game.

Man, Nanaca†Crash was never the same after reading that.

Edit 2.0: Miki best girl, btw.

Edited by Balcerzak