Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

My condolences, what's going on, if I may? I could be better also, but I'm getting there.

Good question, I'm not sure.

It's alright. I mean it's not but eh, what can you do. Not much really besides my inner demons and stuff like that. But well... I hope you'll keep getting better! Also, going to see a job opportunity thing that my landlord told me about.

Well, that was more like to the thread but hey, people probably thought I was asking you too. Oops.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's alright. I mean it's not but eh, what can you do. Not much really besides my inner demons and stuff like that. But well... I hope you'll keep getting better! Also, going to see a job opportunity thing that my landlord told me about.

Well, that was more like to the thread but hey, people probably thought I was asking you too. Oops.

That's a bit worrying, but you know what to do if you want to talk and all that. Thanks, and is it a specific job, or something like a job fair?

Ohhh, I get you. Maloliente is an adjective for it, I think. Didn't look it up at all.

That's a bit worrying, but you know what to do if you want to talk and all that. Thanks, and is it a specific job, or something like a job fair?

Ohhh, I get you. Maloliente is an adjective for it, I think. Didn't look it up at all.

Mmm... Yeah, I know, thanks. And well, I guess something specific. It's with a good friend of the landlord.

I see... And sureeeeeeee. I got that word when I googled it so... I don't know though. :<