• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Some tracks are actually decent, but damn Motoi is awful

i remember when i posted scutum some time ago and you were all like

"ew Rebirth"

something silly

Thread PSA: Revelation early game is dumb and takes too damn long.

i agree

Oh cool, they changed the type advantages upon official release to make avengers not shit, now they take neutral damage from everyone, resist rulers, and are only weak to berserkers

the count looks 2edgy and I don't like the art much but I'll prolly end up wasting tickets/quartz for him shortly, help ;_;

Edited by Lettuce

In other news I just wanna shower but the drain got clogged with hair so it was just sitting there with cold water so I had to stick my hand in the water and take a tissue down there to remove said hair (ew) and now I gotta wait for it to drain

ugh

Breaking news

I am sitting here and being angry because the bath/shower floor looks fucking disgusting, its covered with hair and some other shit and I have no idea what it is is.. pieces of soapbar?? soapbar residue?? nobody in my house that I know of ever uses soapbars though

my parents only shower in the mornings and never leave a mess like this behind, its probably my worthless sack of crap brother's fault

double ugh

Oh cool, they changed the type advantages upon official release to make avengers not shit, now they take neutral damage from everyone, resist rulers, and are only weak to berserkers

the count looks 2edgy and I don't like the art much but I'll prolly end up wasting tickets/quartz for him shortly, help ;_;

so they're just Mashu with the weakness to Berserkers

so they're just Mashu with the weakness to Berserkers

As far as advantages/disadvantages go, p much

though rulers and berserkers are weak to them too so wooo

he looks pretty nifty, he does have a passive that reduces debuff resistance by 10% for everyone in the front and back row in the party except for him but thats usually not a big deal

As far as advantages/disadvantages go, p much

though rulers and berserkers are weak to them too so wooo

he looks pretty nifty, he does have a passive that reduces debuff resistance by 10% for everyone in the front and back row in the party except for him but thats usually not a big deal

I see. I probably won't get Edmond unless he's given to us(lol) but seems neat