• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I guess I can. But then, something might go wrong down the road :V

True enough, but the idea is there if you decide to. :V

Also, are you Win 7, 8 or 10?

qyifvh.png

I loled

Edited by Soledai

Oh yeah, Shirley I unfortunately had to be in and out of the stream last night, so I missed quite a bit.

What timer do you use, by chance?

it's alright

livesplit I like it so far

Windows 8

Mom doesn't like Windows 10.

I don't know if it affects Windows 8 computers, but I've heard that some computers with Windows 7 were automatically updated to Windows 10 thanks to Windows Updates.

And I can understand the dislike for Windows 10. I just got a new laptop that has Windows 10 on it and a major glitch makes it so my computer crashes every time I try to exit sleep mode. And from what I gathered on the internet, Windows 10 is at fault, not my laptop. Best part is that problem was known a year ago and there's still no definite way to fix it from what I've found.

Windows 8

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

You might have a problem

Microsoft has been sneaking Windows 10 in as an "update" for Win 7/8 users.

They do it for Win7, and I think they do it for 8 as well.

Windows 8

Smart mom

Ah, as it was said, that's probably the automatic Windows 10 update, that was why I was suggesting you turn off the updates.

it's alright

livesplit I like it so far

Oh right. Your layout looked quite different from mine and a few others I've seen, so I thought it was something else, but livesplit is pretty great, I agree.

How are you this day, hmm?

Oh right. Your layout looked quite different from mine and a few others I've seen, so I thought it was something else, but livesplit is pretty great, I agree.

How are you this day, hmm?

is it the transparency or what but yes it is

sweltering heat makes me all fatigued especially after shopping stuff that I took a nap and ended with a red eye but otherwise I've been okay I guess. What about you?

is it the transparency or what but yes it is

sweltering heat makes me all fatigued especially after shopping stuff that I took a nap and ended with a red eye but otherwise I've been okay I guess. What about you?

Probably that as well, and mine has a picture instead of the black background.

My condolences, was that red eye from the contact yesterday? :(

I'm okay too, I'm considering playing those dag-blasted pokemon mystery games.

ΕΠΙΚΑΛΟΥΜΑΙ ΣΕ ΤΟΝ ΕΝ ΤΩ ΚΕΝΕΩ ΠΝΕΥΜΑΤΙ, ΔΕΙΝΟΝ, ΑΟΡΑΤΟΝ, ΠΑΝΟΤΡΑΤΟΡΑ, ΘΕΟΝ ΘΕΩΝ, ΦΘΕΡΟΠΟΙΟΝ, ΚΑΙ ΕΠΗΜΟΠΟΙΝ, Ο ΜΙΣΩΝ ΟΙΚΙΑΝ ΕΥΣΤΑΘΟΥΣΑΝ, ΩΣ ΕΞΕΒΡΑΣΘΗΣ ΕΚ ΤΗΣ ΑΙΓΥΠΤΙΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΞΩ ΧΩΡΑΣ.

ΕΠΟΝΟΜΑΣΘΗΣ Ο ΠΑΝΤΑ ΠΗΣΣΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΜΗ ΝΙΚΩΜΕΝΟΣ.

ΕΠΙΚΑΛΟΥΜΑΙ ΣΕ ΤΥΦΩΝ ΣΗΘ ΤΑΣ ΣΑΣ ΜΑΤΡΕΙΑΣ ΕΠΙΤΕΛΩ, ΟΤΙ ΕΠΙΚΑΛΟΥΜΑΙ ΣΕ ΤΟ ΣΟΝ ΑΥΘΕΝΤΙΚΟΝ ΣΟΥ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΕΝ ΟΙΣ ΟΥ ΔΥΝΗ ΠΑΡΑΚΟΥΣΑΙ ΙΩΕΡΒΗΘ, ΙΩΠΑΚΕΡΒΗΟ, ΙΩΒΟΛΧΩΣΗΘ, ΙΩΠΑΤΑΘΝΑΖ, ΙΩΣΩΡΩ, ΙΩΝΕΒΟΥΤΟΣΟΥΑΛΗΘ, ΑΚΤΙΩΦΙ, ΕΡΕΣΧΙΓΑΛ, ΝΕΒΟΠΟΩΑΛΗΘ, ΑΒΕΡΑΜΕΝΘΩΟΝ, ΛΕΡΘΕΞΑΝΑΞ, ΕΘΡΕΛΥΩΘ, ΝΕΜΑΡΕΒΑ, ΑΕΜΙΝΑ, ΟΛΟΝ ΗΚΕ ΜΟΙ ΚΑΙ ΒΑΔΙΣΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΕΒΑΛΕ ΤΟΝ ΔΕΙΝΟΝ ΜΑΘΕΡΣ. ΡΙΓΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΠΥΡΕΙΩ ΑΥΤΟΣ ΗΔΙΚΗΣΕΝ ΤΟΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΑΙΜΑ ΤΟΥ ΦΥΩΝΟΣ ΕΣΚΕΧΥΣΕΝ ΠΑΡ'ΕΑΥΤΩ.

ΔΙΑ ΤΟΥΤΟ ΤΑΥΤΑ ΠΟΙΕΩ ΚΟΙΝΑ.