• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

the dialogue art for xiii is so bad though

i've seen worse tbh

I was gonna say athena deffo bottom tier

agreed here tbh as cute as kula is i don't care for her, athena, or mai

Okay Imma go look up every female KoF character and report back with my favorite design

imo the best ones are king, elizabeth, and vanessa

just too hot around there?

/pat

i see

i'd say maybe plan a day out

a day you knows gonna be good and have a nice time out there

or something like that

maybe it'd make more sense if i thought about it more

Well thats been the main reason lately, but in general I have a hard time getting out because I get anxious fast and want to go home even though my current home is toxic and I can't stand my parents so I also want to be out and this is really unhealthy and probably sounds pathetic but I don't like being in situations where I might miss out on talking to certain people and if I haven't talked to them for awhile I get anixous and prone to going into a downward spiral and having breakdowns and being out where I can't talk makes it worse, my tablet is wi-fi and hueg and I don't have a phone I can use internet off of and both talking/texting takes away minutes so I feel like I can only use it for emergencies

I am too dependent on people :/

thank

And I get what you mean you're right, I've been getting out more with them and I'm starting classes next month, which should hopefully improve my mood but I'm kinda worried about it making it worse and me feeling pressured and stressed out because well, school

Well thats been the main reason lately, but in general I have a hard time getting out because I get anxious fast and want to go home even though my current home is toxic and I can't stand my parents so I also want to be out and this is really unhealthy and probably sounds pathetic but I don't like being in situations where I might miss out on talking to certain people and if I haven't talked to them for awhile I get anixous and prone to going into a downward spiral and having breakdowns and being out where I can't talk makes it worse, my tablet is wi-fi and hueg and I don't have a phone I can use internet off of and both talking/texting takes away minutes so I feel like I can only use it for emergencies

I am too dependent on people :/

thank

And I get what you mean you're right, I've been getting out more with them and I'm starting classes next month, which should hopefully improve my mood but I'm kinda worried about it making it worse and me feeling pressured and stressed out because well, school

I can understand that and it's fine

are they usually people that are offline for long bits of time, if you dont mind me asking?

np

I wouldnt worry about the school

i usually more paid attention because actually being out there and being independent even if it;s for a short bit of time

it just feels

real nice just being out there

maybe try that out when you get back out

Okay Imma go look up every female KoF character and report back with my favorite design

Yo I'm back

[spoiler=and my favorite KoF female character design is...]

ugh.jpg

If I fooled at least one person for even a fraction of a second then I am satisfied

[spoiler=anyway]

M9L0vgJ.gif

Turns out I really dig Kula's design

Maybe I'll play a KoF someday

Doubt it though

Edited by DavidSW

Yo I'm back

[spoiler=and my favorite KoF female character design is...]

ugh.jpg

If I fooled at least one person for even a fraction of a second then I am satisfied

[spoiler=anyway]

M9L0vgJ.gif

Turns out I really dig Kula's design

Maybe I'll play a KoF someday

Doubt it though

out me house