• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Jack on instead of jack off

Wow, rude

A man is in court for killing his wife. In the closing statements the man's lawyer surprises everyone when he announces "His wife was just missing. Everyone look at those doors. His wife is going to walk in those doors in about 30 seconds."The entire court is silent and the jury stares at the door as the lawyer and the defendant stare at them. After a couple of minutes the lawyer says "See! If you were so sure he killed his wife, you wouldn't be watching that door!"The jury goes into deliberation and comes back almost immediately with a guilty verdict.Why did the jury convict him?

because the man was watching the jury instead of the door, indicating he knew there was no chance his wife would show up

[12:01:20 PM] DavidSW: Aikira Toriyama designs are fun because you can play "Which Dragon Ball Face Is This?"

[12:01:59 PM] DavidSW: for example, Crono from Chrono Trigger? Goku face

the way you put it makes it sound like a disease

"i'm sorry, but you... you have goku-face... it's uncurable..."

13697051_10153866252618667_6963107803332

ESPN told a SFV player to change Mika's default skin since they thought it was "too revealing". Not really relevant to your picture, but seeing ESPN just reminded me of that.

Edited by DodgeDusk

>evo replaces the olympics

>japan hosts it every 4 years

as long as it's not my country's public money going there (like it's happening in this Olympics), I'm fine with this outcome tbh