Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hell no

good, won't have to ignore you now

so im gonna...

So I'm gonna be an aunt now. My brother got his ex girlfriend pregnant with a kid. That'd be fine.

His ex girlfriend is a stripper with 3 kids. I am fucking fine with the profession of a stripper, I don't think it's literally the worst. She has 3 kids already though, so I don't know about money.

She also kicks my brother out of the house, demands money from him, only lets him in when he gives her money, then acts like it's fine. He keeps falling for this.

That isn't to say my brother is a saint. He's pretty wacko. Prove to severe, violent mood swings, history of drugs (not just pot), all sorts of things.

I'm worried for that child.

... Yeah, that sounds incredibly rough.

so im gonna...

So I'm gonna be an aunt now. My brother got his ex girlfriend pregnant with a kid. That'd be fine.

His ex girlfriend is a stripper with 3 kids. I am fucking fine with the profession of a stripper, I don't think it's literally the worst. She has 3 kids already though, so I don't know about money.

She also kicks my brother out of the house, demands money from him, only lets him in when he gives her money, then acts like it's fine. He keeps falling for this.

That isn't to say my brother is a saint. He's pretty wacko. Prove to severe, violent mood swings, history of drugs (not just pot), all sorts of things.

I'm worried for that child.

poor kid..

anything around to help the kid ?

avoid that much of an annoyance?

s;afas;kfh

lucky

How does Vlad not have the Dragon trait?

Probably because he's counted more towards a Vampire, and not a dragon.

Also because Vlad doesn't like perceiving himself as an animal/beast/whatever, and prefers the actual human myth of himself(in Lancer form, seen in Apocrypha)

Unless you mean Extra Vlad, that is.

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

You really didn't have to answer for me, but okay.

Thanks to the both of you.

I guess it was confusing when i just said 'fates' instead of 'fate/stay night'

Still, I cringed when I found out it was yet another saber spinoff. Makes me glad I'm not familiar with the greater fate world outside the anime shows.

Edited by ___

I finished FMA Brotherhood last night.

My previous posts demonstrated how I was liking the series more and more, that continued to the end.

You can probably tell at this point that I am impressed. FMA Brotherhood is what I'd describe as nearly perfect at what it sets out to do, my problems with it are ultimately minor. As far as the comparison to 2003 goes, Brotherhood definitely avoids those two big issues I had with '03 and is just a better series in general imo.

So this marks the fourth anime series I have watched to completion, I'm not entirely sure how I rank it among them, so I'll just say it's tied for 1st for now. Next up on David's Slow Anime Quest(title subject to change) is probably Attack on Titan, which will probably be relatively soon actually, so we'll see how I feel about that show.