• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Mza82L.jpg

akira also did fanart of manaka, i don't like manaka but this particular piece of her is beautiful

beautiful colors + usage of textures as always, prominent usage of purple in this piece too

the blood just becomes another pattern in the picture instead of something vulgar

a very dreamy feeling, a good picture of manaka (who is canonically beautiful)

So is the blood from something in particular, or a "I just woke up and my time of the month came a bit earlier than I thought, and I'm not going to get mad about the stains, but just going to sort of embrace it" sort of expression on her face?

Edited by Rezzy

So is the blood from something in particular, or a "I just woke up and my time of the month came a bit earlier than I thought, and I'm not going to get mad about the stains, but just going to sort of embrace it" sort of expression on her face?

getting stabbed by king arthur, she's a zombie basically so she doesn't particularly care

there's never a reason NOT to like kotomeme

All caps so I'm srs.

At first Kotomine was a character that didn't really catch my interest. I had a friend who liked him a lot, said he was probably the best human character in it. At the time I was playing the VN, so by the end I was like yeah, he's pretty neato. I just wish I knew more about him.

Honestly I forgot about Fate/Stay Night for a while - until I picked up Fate/Zero and watched it.

Wow.

He stands out in that he never stood out at first. He was that - a doormat. He really didn't do much for himself. He worked in the background and mostly was just... there. Of course, the change happens via Gilgamesh, because he's an asshole.

I do love what he is though, and the light novel did kind of omit some scenes/discussions he had with Irisviel.

Kotomine is interesting because he's awful. He's a horrible, awful person who got joy from nothing but making others suffer and everything negative. He's really irredeemable. Despite that lack of joy, he was born with a moral compass into a Christian family.

So we get a man who can only be brought joy by evil. And he knows its evil, he knows he's evil. And he's lived with this for a long, long time. He couldn't even find joy in love with Claudia, or having a child. When Claudia died, the only thing he wished was essentially "I wish I had killed her instead."

So this is a guy who spent most of his life going through this, knowing it's awful, and being unsure of what to do about it. The dude almost killed himself until Claudia did it for him instead. I wish we knew what he was doing while being an Executioner.

It's also why I love his interactions (or lack thereof... they are technically only in one or two scenes together. Kotomine I think gets more screentime with IRISVIEL then Kiritsugu) with Kiritsugu. He hates Kiritsugu because he thought he's like him, but upon hearing Irisviel talk about him, he got pissed.

Kiritsugu, a man who could feel emotions like a normal person, who could cry and feel love. Something Kotomine Kirei could never do even if he tried. And he chose to shut off those feelings. Kotomine never got a choice in it, he was just born that way. And it pisses him off, imo very understandably. The scene with him basically begging Kiritsugu to let him unleash Angra Mainyu felt like a cry for help, like he doesn't really want his life to go down this path.

We know how it goes. I honestly pity him. He's an evil, horrible person, but I pity him in some way. And I find him fascinating.

I'd say more but... Heaven's Feel spoilers.

Also fuckin kung fu priest.

getting stabbed by king arthur, she's a zombie basically so she doesn't particularly care

I see.

Oddly, it seems more people are grossed out by period blood than by traumatic injury blood.

I see.

Oddly, it seems more people are grossed out by period blood than by traumatic injury blood.

The idea of blood coming from the you-know-what is gross to them little kids

ryuunosuke is the kirei not born into a christian family

also for all the reasons you listed, yes kirei is great and so is his seiyuu

powerful presence and intriguing character

yessss

kirei has such great voice actors in both imo

crispin freeman is the perfect english version

nakata is FUCKIN VOCAL CORDS OF GOLD

its why solomon is a cool guy, its nakata and sugita

i think one of my favorite coincidences is kotomine and alucard being voiced by the same person x3

crispin freeman, jouji nakata, and takahata in the abridged

i like kotomine too much tbh

but yeah, that's a pretty popular fujo ship because both characters are actually interesting

kiritsugu did nothing wrong btw. except realizing that he's a huge fuckup and killing everyone he loves,

The idea of blood coming from the you-know-what is gross to them little kids

Better to come out of a hole that's already there than a new one.

I remember as a first year resident, I had two head lacerations come into the ER in quick succession that needed sutures. The skin on the scalp is a lot less stretchy than the rest of the body, and it's hard to get it back together once it's apart.

Edited by Rezzy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I SEE A SINNER

HAHAHAHAH YOU SHUT UR FACE YOU LINKED A PICTURE OF SHIROU AND KOTOMINE ALMOST KISSING

but yeah, that's a pretty popular fujo ship because both characters are actually interesting

kiritsugu did nothing wrong btw. except realizing that he's a huge fuckup and killing everyone he loves,

kiritsugu did nothing wrong

though i have to say the kayneth thing made me :C

rip deermood

kayneth is a dumb magus so who cares? fuck you KFC

i didnt like him either but i probably wouldnt have done the same thing kiritsugu did to finish him off

i would have broken his fingers though

i didnt like him either but i probably wouldnt have done the same thing kiritsugu did to finish him off

i would have broken his fingers though

kiritsugu is a seigi no mikata, how could a seigi no mikata possibly do anything incorrect?

kfc had it coming tbh. dumb magus pride

the true winner of the war was Ryuunosuke, who realized he was actually a masochist instead of a sadist!!

in his dying moments at least

kiritsugu is a seigi no mikata, how could a seigi no mikata possibly do anything incorrect?

kfc had it coming tbh. dumb magus pride

the true winner of the war was Ryuunosuke, who realized he was actually a masochist instead of a sadist!!

in his dying moments at least

he did have it coming, do it for waver, the most moe of all

i felt kiritsugu on some levels i just hope i never get to the point he was at

oh my god plz the true winner was gilgamesh because he finally got to be naked

yet

also you keep leaving my chats y u do this mang

because ur group sux

(add me back if you want... if it's active anyways)

he did have it coming, do it for waver, the most moe of all

i felt kiritsugu on some levels i just hope i never get to the point he was at

oh my god plz the true winner was gilgamesh because he finally got to be naked

i find it funny how waver turned out in the future tbh.

but he's still tsundere as ever, even behind that experienced exterior. give it up for the past and future tsundere!

i don't think you have access to guns or magic so i think you'll be fine!

kirei won tbh, he got to see gilgamesh naked

i find it funny how waver turned out in the future tbh.

but he's still tsundere as ever, even behind that experienced exterior. give it up for the past and future tsundere!

i don't think you have access to guns or magic so i think you'll be fine!

kirei won tbh, he got to see gilgamesh naked

it counts as a loss for me because kotomine x kiritsugu wasn't endgame /s

i have access to guns

The real loser is Rin. She now owns the knife Kotomine used to stab her dad in he back. Get rekt small child.

it counts as a loss for me because kotomine x kiritsugu wasn't endgame /s

i have access to guns

The real loser is Rin. She now owns the knife Kotomine used to stab her dad in he back. Get rekt small child.

we all know the true fujo ship here is enkidu x gilgamesh

are you planning to go kill some terrorists in the middle east or something then?

hey, at least she does something...useful with that knife!