• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ehh I wanted to take english/world history just to start with basics but all of those got taken and the ones that weren't were at weird hours so I'll just wait until another semester, no biggie

and I guess not I guess its more like, I just get really frustrated if it doesn't come out in a way I want? I get discouraged way too easily and I try to learn but I'm still not exactly sure how to change my mindset to stop seeing failed attempts as a waste of time or/and proof I can't improve and should just quit aa

Yeah introductory classes are a must, though I still feel like there will be other students there who have had prior experience with whatever subject that I'm taking even if they're taking introductory classes too and its just..daunting idk I just think too much about this stuff maybe

also I get bugged by what ifs like what if you need to buy equipment for certain classes like idk like cooking and then you realize its not for you and it just feels like a waste of money ;_; I'm not sure how good I'd be at psychology but funnily enough Pride also suggested that for pretty much the same reasons

weird hours like when?

Oh, that. Then I can understand too... well I could either way. Hmmm... probably more therapy sessions with good therapists would help. :< But it'll be over time, of course.

Normally, no... I'd think if they did had some prior experience, they wouldn't be in introductory classes, like if they've taken it in high school or something and that'd usually mean skipping introduction. Yes you do think too much about things! but I understand

equipment what. Well you can ask the professor first and then buy them or rent them. And seeeeeee. And honestly? Learning it did help me understand and be more aware of my stuff, but it also gave me a dream... like a goal or career thing. Too bad I'm kinda far from achieving it...

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

[11:32:57 PM]: Why is it the more i think of it Fate is kinda like Jojo mixed with HxH

[11:32:57 PM]: trump is gonna be a servant one day I bet
[11:33:07 PM]: eh fate isnt
[11:33:20 PM]: yeah but the CONCEPTS are what i mean like,
[11:33:24 PM]: it’s almost like if your stands were Nen users
[11:33:32 PM]: in Fate
[11:33:39 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: i cant agree because servants arent stands
[11:33:45 PM]: yeah true
[11:33:56 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: wow that was an easy argument to argue against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbW4wB9OM_4

IDK WHAT SONGS YOU LIKE BUT HONESTLY I PUT OFF RED VELVET FOR NEARLY A YEAR JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE THEIR SINGLES

BUT THEIR B-SIDES ARE SOSOSOSOSO GOOD THE RED IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME AND RED DRESS IS SUCH A CLASSIC

its p good thanks