oooo this reminds me I need to train him

he's so adorable

I heard bc of Masamune lost his, I think that's why

yeye

unfortunately i don't know much on jp related history but thats the reason

tbh i may get in touken ranbu because i need a replacement for f/go

but college is most important ;w;

Masamune lost the use of his eye because smallpox

but either he removed the eye himself, or his most loyal retainer, Katakura Kojuro, removed it for him

my parents and friends think i'm weird cause i see a xenomorph and i'm like "its cute"

i'll show them i'll show them all

literally rub the xenomorph in their face and be like

LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS

DONT YOU LOVE IT???

i have no interest in touken ranbu

293309.jpg

i have one interest in touken ranbu

im sorry for what ive done

tbh he's the one reason why i want to try the game

so far hes the only reason but i bet over time i'd get attached

tbh i feel like i just am magnetically attracted to date masamune related things ughhhhh

it's the eyepatch isnt it?

Edited by Trisitei

Masamune lost the use of his eye because smallpox

but either he removed the eye himself, or his most loyal retainer, Katakura Kojuro, removed it for him

literally rub the xenomorph in their face and be like

LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS

DONT YOU LOVE IT???

im sorry for what ive done

it's the eyepatch isnt it?

"this is date masamune and welcome to jackass" holds sword dangerously close to eye

that's basically how i'd be tbh

its okay you didnt do anything

probably and the fact in general he is just perfect... him and double checks name

ab394391a1dfbdd8ef9bf3d1bf8378d4.jpg

You're discriminating against Chihaya just because he's the boy idol?!?

I don't know why you hate boys- maybe you're one and you hate everyone similar to yourself, but leave Chihaya out of it, you dumb bully! Even boys like Chihaya have the right to be idols! He has the right to have threads made for him by worshipers in /jp/ because his fans adore him, and they do it because he is lovely, regardless of which set of reproductive organs he has.

late-to-the-party results \o//

[spoiler=]

overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills

oh boy do i feel dark

i think "is a potato" would sum it all up nicely

Edited by Hashuni Megg

late-to-the-party results \o//

[spoiler=]

overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills

oh boy do i feel dark

i think "is a potato" would sum it all up nicely

wow, you sound evil