• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아

You should teach me some things about Korean sometime, maybe.

If only there was a better place around campus to nap

rip

Your post was perfectly placed after Tonton's about garbage cans. >w>

omg, that last comment though

Ikr it killed me

OH MAN THE KOREAN ALPHABET IS SO COOL AND FUN AND INTERESTING THE LETTERS ARE LIKE PUZZLE PIECES

I never thought of it like that, but it is lmao

I love it

"I was thinking of benching Beowulf, but I managed to get him promoted last chapter, so I'm keeping him in.

I'll just send him into the arena now so he can get some extra stats."

First level-up: +1 HP.

Second level-up: +1 Skl.

Third level-up: +1 HP.

tfw

OH MAN THE KOREAN ALPHABET IS SO COOL AND FUN AND INTERESTING THE LETTERS ARE LIKE PUZZLE PIECES

WHOA THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING

i'm listening

well last night was fuckin' shitty

What happened?

What happened?

i was sick and tired last night at 3 am trying to get a patch in my homebrew to work and i accidentally deleted fea

i have a physical copy still but im so sdagjkgnd fSTUPID

i was sick and tired last night at 3 am trying to get a patch in my homebrew to work and i accidentally deleted fea

i have a physical copy still but im so sdagjkgnd fSTUPID

Wow, that sucks.

Accidentally removing something when you've been putting a lot of time and effort into trying to get something to work is very 8(

Being sick is a different problem altogether, and one you seem to be dealing with pretty often.

Wow, that sucks.

Accidentally removing something when you've been putting a lot of time and effort into trying to get something to work is very 8(

Being sick is a different problem altogether, and one you seem to be dealing with pretty often.

yeah i haven't been in great health recently

i think part is stress, part is... genuine sickness

i've never been the pinnacle of health but the amoutn of times my stomach has been aggrivating me is way too many

LOL, there's a Belgian minister whose name is Jambon.

That means 'ham'.

yeah i haven't been in great health recently

i think part is stress, part is... genuine sickness

i've never been the pinnacle of health but the amoutn of times my stomach has been aggrivating me is way too many

First of all, you should try to cut back on the stress. Are you an overthinker? If you are, you should try to cut back on that. I've always done a lot of overthinking, but I recently kind of flipped a switch, and now I'm doing a lot of things without overthinking them - it's greatly reduced my stress.

Something worth striving for, in my opinion.

Have you seen a doctor about your health issues?

First of all, you should try to cut back on the stress. Are you an overthinker? If you are, you should try to cut back on that. I've always done a lot of overthinking, but I recently kind of flipped a switch, and now I'm doing a lot of things without overthinking them - it's greatly reduced my stress.

Something worth striving for, in my opinion.

Have you seen a doctor about your health issues?

i think about stuff a lot? er, better example.... i think about dying a lot

and i think about negative stuff... a lot... like constantly (doesn't help i get shown a lot of negative stuff by friends who keep up on the news)

and yeah i have, but we can't do follow ups because atm we're without health care

i think about stuff a lot? er, better example.... i think about dying a lot

and i think about negative stuff... a lot... like constantly (doesn't help i get shown a lot of negative stuff by friends who keep up on the news)

and yeah i have, but we can't do follow ups because atm we're without health care

Well, that's definitely not a healthy way of thinking!

A negative way of thinking is definitely not easy to change though. But there are a lot of positive things in life, and every single thing has its positive sides - you just need to learn to see them. I might be able to help out a bit if you're interested.

Oops, I forgot the American healthcare system sucks like that. I hope you get access to it soon though; being sick for a while is bad, but being sickly the entire time is way worse.

Well, that's definitely not a healthy way of thinking!

A negative way of thinking is definitely not easy to change though. But there are a lot of positive things in life, and every single thing has its positive sides - you just need to learn to see them. I might be able to help out a bit if you're interested.

Oops, I forgot the American healthcare system sucks like that. I hope you get access to it soon though; being sick for a while is bad, but being sickly the entire time is way worse.

its not a healthy way of thinking and the news doesnt help :x

or the fact ive always been a pessimist/cynic

yeah its a shit :c