• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lmao same @both..... although it took me like two months to listen to girl groups and i can say that wtf i missed out on so much

wat sylv said + it can be used as a verb like "i stan oh my girl" etc

it's a portmanteau of stalker and fan which is why i refused to use it for like half a year but as u can see i have given up

Does that mean you're a Wonho stan

today i was talking to my clingy kpop friend and i was crying about how i was falling for key and he looked me straight in the eye and said "kim.........key is my bias" and now he keeps texting me to back off i regret everything

hi yes hello starship??? yes this is me kim id like to file a complaint regarding wonho's outfit at after school club. haha yes. yes. i'd just like to say, are you fucking serious

today i was talking to my clingy kpop friend and i was crying about how i was falling for key and he looked me straight in the eye and said "kim.........key is my bias" and now he keeps texting me to back off i regret everything

Lmao owned

I've never had flan

what

YOU'RE MISSING OUT DUDE

Ein never brings me flan though ;_; and there are barely any places that have flan around me... the only place that does is a few bus stops away and I don't wanna take the bus just to get flan so ya

maybe i'll invade ein's place some day soon

NOPE...

Friday since my dad's returning to NY on Thursday and I wanted to set an appointment as close as possible in case my borderline flares up too. but yeah ;_; sigh....

I dunno if you really have no passion, but I'll leave it be.

No sad face, you'll be all right.

Question to any FF fans in here: what are the pros/cons of each version of FF4, and which version would you personally reccomend? (barring the DS remake and its derivatives)

The differences have already been put nicely by David, so I didn't have to.

In any event, I second the PSP version as it's just a superior version, and Interlude is a thing too(for all the 2 hours it is), and After Years isn't a bad game when all is said and done, it just feels a bit tedious in some areas.

But if you can't do PSP, then GBA is the safest bet.

I dunno if you really have no passion, but I'll leave it be.

No sad face, you'll be all right.

mostly no, or at least no interests... well though there is mystic messenger. 8)

Or will I.