Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

even lord xenu

whoever he is

yeah its related to something called scientology

basically its a religion that we're a bunch of, essentially, reincarnated cave space alien people

I'm not trying to be disrespectful in the slightest but if someone perceives me in being such then I can't stop them.

I am simply fed up with the absolute corruption and degradation that this nation is heading towards and Hillary encompasses all of this.

Sure Trump may say bad thing but the beauty of it all is that he can say such things. The sheer outcry people have over his words is quite telling to me because people seem to care more about what someone thinks over what someone does.

I do not believe Trump to be a bigot and if he is so what.

What bothers me about this whole election cycle is the absolute negative bias the media has had towards anyone not Clinton as well as the sheer amount of lies and deception at play.

I do not want Trump or Clinton to be president but these are the choices we have ended up and, as I said, it is a clear indicator of just how messed up this country is. I would like to believe that they each have the people's interests at heart but Clinton clearly does and it is sketchy to be certain about that with Trump.

I would rather have Trump become the next president over Hillary because this could at least be the start of a grassroots movement to try and clean up the country and help the people over the special interest.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ