Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hi david

My brother was hyping Sun and I was trying to hype it too but idk I'm not feeling it still

Same

I felt the exact way and got it because I had to go to the mall that day and said "heh it's Pokémon, I'll get it now I guess." But I've been enjoying myself more than I expected.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

OH VEFORE I FORGET FRIENDS

McDonald's has been having a free coffee promotion and let me tell you the caffeine intake has been real. Today we went inside and got two cups THEN IMMEDIATELY GOT IN THE CAR AND WENT THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU FOR TWO MORE

you're supposed to get a cup per person but when something is free my family finds ways omg

McDonald's has been having a free coffee promotion and let me tell you the caffeine intake has been real. Today we went inside and got two cups THEN IMMEDIATELY GOT IN THE CAR AND WENT THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU FOR TWO MORE

you're supposed to get a cup per person but when something is free my family finds ways omg

I'll call the police.

I think I'd be more excited for Sun and Moon if I didn't have Cold Steel 2 to play. But let's see what I'm like on Wednesday. Watching competitive Pokémon with the new 'mons is pretty interesting, though.

I felt the exact way and got it because I had to go to the mall that day and said "heh it's Pokémon, I'll get it now I guess." But I've been enjoying myself more than I expected.

enjoying sun?

You serious?

I need to get a cup

so i'm guessing you're all giddy which is nothing new really

@Tristian: I just noticed your edit I'm laughig

Silly

Lux no I have a reputation to preserve!

Too late, the RCMP is on its way.

Also, what are your thoughts on the gray jay being proposed as our national bird by Canadian Geographics?

I think I'd be more excited for Sun and Moon if I didn't have Cold Steel 2 to play. But let's see what I'm like on Wednesday. Watching competitive Pokémon with the new 'mons is pretty interesting, though.

I wonder how fast Aegislash will be sent back to Ubers and how long it will take for a certain Ultra Beast to join it.

enjoying sun?

Enjoying Moon actually. Team Skull grunts are pretty entertaining.

@Tristian: They're having the promotion there too :D niceeeee ud better

Yeah I'm pretty restless

Ok silly

!!

i need to get some

nothing new

:u

crud. the silliest person called me silly

she must be right

I wonder how fast Aegislash will be sent back to Ubers and how long it will take for a certain Ultra Beast to join it.

Oh, it's not gonna take long at all. That UB in particular is absolutely nuts once it gets a Beast Boost or whatever it's called going.

Oh, it's not gonna take long at all. That UB in particular is absolutely nuts once it gets a Beast Boost or whatever it's called going.

A bunch of UB are pretty crazy with their stats distributions and Beast Boost certainly doesn't help make them more manageable.

@Lux: *pulls out katana* *teleports behind you* nothing personal kid

This is the first I'm hearing of this! Would it offend you if I said I didn't know/remember what the gray bird would be replacing?