Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Alcoholic or no?

Always good to hear. Enjoy~

Non-alcoholic. Though I did consider grabbing an alcoholic one from the fridge but decided against it. Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I might be able to get help soon about the current situation I've been in for a while so I'm really glad for that!

I haven't been doing much, though doing things with friends has been nice.

That's good! Hopefully it all works out, and if there's anything I can do to help you out(as unlikely as that is), let me know~

Sigh

Apparently I'm not allowed to pick my own fucking classes without my parents fucking telling me what to pick

Kind of par for the course with schooling, really. Shame, that.

Rebirth is for PSVita, so if you have one then you can get it from PSN of course

mk2 has many interesting features *cough*Uni*cough*, and multiple endings but it's too laggy, the visuals are ingame models not like in Victory and the battle system is not as good as in Victory

The remakes are the better choice here really, but if you wish to play the originals I am not going to stop you.

I do have a Vita, so I'll probs do it that way. Is Rebirth 2(that's the remake of mk2, right?) better, or is it still problematic? (but man Victory 2 is for the PS4 that's not kosher, man.)

That's good! Hopefully it all works out, and if there's anything I can do to help you out(as unlikely as that is), let me know~

Kind of par for the course with schooling, really. Shame, that.

I do have a Vita, so I'll probs do it that way. Is Rebirth 2(that's the remake of mk2, right?) better, or is it still problematic? (but man Victory 2 is for the PS4 that's not kosher, man.)

I have no fucking clue WHY

It's not like I'm gonna fucking pick the lower level classes

Cool then, judging from Rebirth1, 2 has got to be better and from what it seems it is the case.

Victory 2 is something we'll have to wait a long while for...and from what I am reading it's going to be great and twice as long as the others!

Edited by James Bond

Cool then, judging from Rebirth1, 2 has got to be better and from what it seems it is the case.

Victory 2 is something we'll have to wit a long while for...and from what I am reading it's going to be great and twice as long as the others!

Always good to hear. Also debating picking up the SRPG Noire spinoff since Noire seems pretty neat so far and SRPGs tend to be fun and such. I mean once I come into cash I might get a PS4 since there is some neat stuff on there, but I never like console transition times for this very reason. Also dat Purple Heart NEXT, and adult-Nep. gg.

Sigh

I'm taking 3 fucking AP next year

What more am I supposed to do?

Always more. It's the way of the world, child must become rich and famous so that coat-tails can be ridden for early retirement, etc.

Always more. It's the way of the world, child must become rich and famous so that coat-tails can be ridden for early retirement, etc.

Sigh

Makes no sense why I should even bother

Always good to hear. Also debating picking up the SRPG Noire spinoff since Noire seems pretty neat so far and SRPGs tend to be fun and such. I mean once I come into cash I might get a PS4 since there is some neat stuff on there, but I never like console transition times for this very reason. Also dat Purple Heart NEXT, and adult-Nep. gg.

I don't have a PS Vita and sadly I don't see that spinoff coming to Steam =(....If I ever wanted a waifu from that game Noire would be my choice but even though she is good as a unit she gets on my nerves)PS4 is too costly for what it is worth in my opinion but....(too sexy I know...really good job)

Sigh

Makes no sense why I should even bother

It's not something you come to understand so much as come to terms with and then do yourself later in life when positions are swapped.

I don't have a PS Vita and sadly I don't see that spinoff coming to Steam =(....If I ever wanted a waifu from that game Noire would be my choice but even though she is good as a unit she gets on my nerves)PS4 is too costly for what it is worth in my opinion but....(too sexy I know...really good job)

Worst case I'll get it later in it's lifespan when there's a massive backlog and it's cheap, like I did with the PS3. I ended up getting my Vita real cheap off of a co-worker so now I has.

Does this plugsuit make my butt look big?

It's not something you come to understand so much as come to terms with and then do yourself later in life when positions are swapped.

Worst case I'll get it later in it's lifespan when there's a massive backlog and it's cheap, like I did with the PS3. I ended up getting my Vita real cheap off of a co-worker so now I has.

So there IS no point then

Okay

isn't the vita only worth it for like

less than five games mostly?

If you like RPGs it's got a decent chunk, The big thing for the Vita is that if you're willing to import, there are a lot of JP-only games that seem pretty cool(since it's not region locked) I got mine for like 100 bucks so I have no regrets, P4G was already a million hours of gameplay.

That's also doable I suppose, I still believe that PS3 is a better choice than PS4 so far.

Like anything else on her is small...

Edited by James Bond

Such Concussive Sona. Wow.

Also, this makes me sick.

In Washington marijuana products are taxed at a multiple compound rate: That is 25% from the grower to processor, plus 25% from the processor to the retailer, plus 25% from the retailer to the customer [each of these levels of tax pay tax on the previous tax], plus another 10% of regular sales tax, city tax, and B&O [which includes taxation of the excise tax itself]; then there is an additional Federal tax of another 25% [that is a fed 35% tax on the ~70% gross profit [gross after cost of goods] falling out at about 25% of gross – including Federal taxation on the State excise tax itself.). —

So on the retailer side alone that is ~60% of the product in pure tax, with ~30-35% going to to cost of goods and ~5% left to actually run the business; the growers and processors are in a similar situation.

Yeah...I think if I wanted to blaze it, I'd just buy it straight from the grower and process it myself or use the "green market" or something.

Edited by Interest

That's also doable I suppose, I still believe that PS3 is a better choice than PS4 so far.

Like anything else on her is small...

Yeah, it is. I got it recently and it has enough games to last me until the PS4 is cheap, easy.

The pose matters man. The pose matters.