• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Aha, so she didn't just remember it by chance yesterday.

Indeed

Ah yeah! I liked how they did it for the first and second game.

Haven't read much for the third one yet though.

Ehhh an iron stomach?

But wow, what a reason. It's fine, you can hear other people suffer!

A wonderful, mind boggling experience indeed!

[spoiler=hi so this is probably the weirdest theory I have made of all]SO. You know how You says 'I am you' and how in 999 there's alternate timelines. What happens if your alternate self in another timeline could travel to other locations? I feel like in this situation there's a POSSIBILITY that You's mother potentially could be herself but from another timeline if the resemblance is uncanny and that You knew so much about her father (with some evidence of old footage) thanks to her mother. It seems like a thing Kotaro Uchikushi would do soooooooooo yeah. EDIT: actually now that I read this I am confuzzling myself ahhhh

Haha yeah! I've gotten sticky notes and stuck some ideas onto there. I'll probably have to take them down later so my parents don't get weirded out.

But don't your parents aspire for you to be a sticky note detective

But don't your parents aspire for you to be a sticky note detective

Last time I did it for something, they thought I was going insane (which is probably kinda true at this point but it's all okie)

[spoiler=hi so this is probably the weirdest theory I have made of all]SO. You know how You says 'I am you' and how in 999 there's alternate timelines. What happens if your alternate self in another timeline could travel to other locations? I feel like in this situation there's a POSSIBILITY that You's mother potentially could be herself but from another timeline if the resemblance is uncanny and that You knew so much about her father (with some evidence of old footage) thanks to her mother. It seems like a thing Kotaro Uchikushi would do soooooooooo yeah. EDIT: actually now that I read this I am confuzzling myself ahhhh

Haha yeah! I've gotten sticky notes and stuck some ideas onto there. I'll probably have to take them down later so my parents don't get weirded out.

I peg that as just an introduction because of her unique name. But o:

This theory seems too focused to be a wild theory or some guess work, but hey what do I know?

You confused yourself, eh? I made sense of it, no problem, if it counts for anything.

Indeed

I see. That's a little disappointing, but them's the breaks.

This theory seems too focused to be a wild theory or some guess work, but hey what do I know?

You confused yourself, eh? I made sense of it, no problem, if it counts for anything.

I see. That's a little disappointing, but them's the breaks.

Sorry to break the illusion, m8

It was too random in hindsight.

That aside, how goes?

Pretty good. Still playing Neptunia Victory, kind of wondering why the character that gives 'Break Damage Limit' as a support skill if you don't field her, is the first to hit the damage cap =P

pff

shhhh

Sanity is overrated

pff oh pls, says the guy who made a crazy theory potentially over a coffee machine!

[spoiler=more spoiling]I was playing Virtue's Last Reward while contemplating the year difference THANKS TO TAKESHI and got to an ending where it featured having two of the "same" person from alternate timelines and that's when it hit me with You's introduction. I was around the part where Kid was comforting you and he repeated the words she said to him at the beginning -- "I am you, you are me, we're the same. We're not alone." Made me think! For now I'm trying to find common connections in 999 and VLR that might be a possibility in Ever17 but I think the current theory I have might work. Like for example there's a virus that killed You's dad (which is what VLR had), which became an epidemic during that time. I just hope more detective work can help me at this point!