Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yo DLV

Yes, also at some you will need to create "godly discs" to get an achievement, in order to do that, you will need to burn discs with certain chips.

You can easily find guides out there to see the ingredients.

Ah, okay. So apparently in order to get medal droppers to spawn, you need to stand the flag and scout, and eventually you'll get a 'change in enemy pattern'? Also, in order to find new places, does it matter if the flag is stood or broken?

I'm doing well, no classes today so that's really nice. Ended up going with Takeshi, so I might go towards Tsugumi's path o7

Maaaan it makes me wonder sometimes if they do that sort of thing on purpose. Wouldn't it be a greater achievement if they were to understand the details rather than the vague generalities? Though wow, after seeing that kind of result I might want to complain that teacher for potentially making that student feel worse about herself :c

Awesome~ Remember to save often and suchlike

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Still feel a little tired. Woke up not long ago.

So your day starts now, that's cool

Ah, okay. So apparently in order to get medal droppers to spawn, you need to stand the flag and scout, and eventually you'll get a 'change in enemy pattern'? Also, in order to find new places, does it matter if the flag is stood or broken?

Flag: None

Items Types: Normal (Materials)

Boss Types: Normal

Flag: Broken/Red/Down

Items Types: Monster Drops

Boss Types: Risky

Flag: Stand/Blue/Up

Items Types: Chip Drops

Boss Types: Powerful

BUT the flag itself does NOT have any effect on the dungeon UNLESS...

Monster or Item Shuffle is activated by the Researcher/Scout.

Edited by James Bond

So your day starts now, that's cool

Flag: None

Items Types: Normal (Materials)

Boss Types: Normal

Flag: Broken/Red/Down

Items Types: Monster Drops

Boss Types: Risky

Flag: Stand/Blue/Up

Items Types: Chip Drops

Boss Types: Powerful

So basically if I want to make discs, all Up, all the time, whereas if I'm looking to farm monster drops, then break the flag?

So basically if I want to make discs, all Up, all the time, whereas if I'm looking to farm monster drops, then break the flag?

I edited my previous post but I will also say it here

the flag itself does NOT have any effect on the dungeon UNLESS...

No I don't like altp much.

funny how things work

They. Are. Not. The. Same.

¯\_(Q~Q)_/¯

Ugh...

My hair has no defined shape my mom says.

I didn't even know hair had to have a shape >_>

it's just some weird sounding stuff

I'm doing well, no classes today so that's really nice. Ended up going with Takeshi, so I might go towards Tsugumi's path o7

Maaaan it makes me wonder sometimes if they do that sort of thing on purpose. Wouldn't it be a greater achievement if they were to understand the details rather than the vague generalities? Though wow, after seeing that kind of result I might want to complain that teacher for potentially making that student feel worse about herself :c

My dad was a teacher for like 35 years and hearing things like that makes him kinda frustrated as well. And I would like to complain, but it is not my place to do so and I don't think complaining to the teacher will make him improve (if anything, it might make him get defensive and make things worse)

I edited my previous post but I will also say it here

the flag itself does NOT have any effect on the dungeon UNLESS...

Ah, okay. Makes sense. Any particular level recommended for these guys, before I get myself murdered?

Ah will do friend!..Though now, I'm really confuzzled on what is going on with Takeshi's path ;__;

That'll happen, just push on through~

Okay, since my hair is naturally curly and has lost its curl as it's gotten longer and gone more the frizzy ends route, I need to either use a tool to put more waves in it or use a hair straighter because the Frizzy ends hair look is unfashionable.

But I'm lazy...

Ah, okay. Makes sense. Any particular level recommended for these guys, before I get myself murdered?

It all depends on your level, if you have reached maximum then any in game dungeon is of course eligible, have you finished the game at least once?

Or else, try all the dungeons using the square button (I think) it will put them in order accordingly, the most recent dungeons will usually be at the bottom (those are for greater levels)

Edited by James Bond

It's my first run, and my levels are from 47-49. So from the sounds of it, leave them alooooone

You need a little grinding, have you used the level cap raise dlcs?

I grabbed all of the free ones, so I have a few. (Also mind I'm only in chapter 6 so I dunno if this is even something I should be remotely thinking about)

You still have much time, you can bother with them later